• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Muslim protestors chant 'death to America, death to Israel at rally in Dearborn Michigan after city was branded 'Jihad capital' of U.S. by WSJ

This is not different than west borough Baptists mobs shouting out death to **** both should be considered terrorist groups and arrested.

lol at pulling this in a can town like Dearborn. They should go try and yell this garbage in an explosive area in Detroit imo.

not sure calling for death is unconditionally covered under free speech.......
It's not for me to judge exceptions, I'm not American. Up here in Canuckistan we have laws specifically against that shit. Just saying, these people are idiots and no one should pay a bit of attention to them besides law enforcement.

I think it's time for western governments to accept that mass immigration is a failed model. Everyone knows it and the far right is getting closer to power every day, when it has not achieved it already like in Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, etc.

Just yesterday in Germany crime stats were published and criminality has increased by 5% year on year, with a staggering 50% holders of foreign passports amongst convicted crimes. It's insane you can't make that up. Be ready for the progressist rebuttal : "it's because foreigners are poorer on average so they are overrepresented in crime stats". Well yeah this is what happens when you flood your inner cities with uneducated, poor, unqualified immigrants. You import poverty.
Mass immigration wasn't an issue post WW2. Europeans assimilated and contributed to a blossoming society.

I think it's time for western governments to accept that mass immigration is a failed model. Everyone knows it and the far right is getting closer to power every day, when it has not achieved it already like in Italy, the Netherlands, Sweden, etc.

Just yesterday in Germany crime stats were published and criminality has increased by 5% year on year, with a staggering 50% holders of foreign passports amongst convicted crimes. It's insane you can't make that up. Be ready for the progressist rebuttal : "it's because foreigners are poorer on average so they are overrepresented in crime stats". Well yeah this is what happens when you flood your inner cities with uneducated, poor, unqualified immigrants. You import poverty.

This is the goal of mass immigration. The end goal is still yet to be reached.

This is where free speech should end IMO. It's treason/sedition. Round them up and jail them for a while. Keep the potentially dangerous one locked up for as long as needed. If I emigrate to another country and chant "death to" that country in a protest, then I have forfeited my right not to have my door kicked in in my sleep and to disappear. Very simple. I myself live in a foreign country and I can't possibly imagine that I would chant that. You need to be a parasite, enemy of the state and dangerous to do that.
Unless there's a real threat of imminent lawless action, it's protected speech, regardless of how odious or idiotic. The Brandenburg standard has been around for the better part of a century.

not sure calling for death is unconditionally covered under free speech.......
It's probably about 80 or 90 percent covered by the Brandenburg standard. You effectively have to name an individual person specifically.

Chanting Death to America is basically wishing for the defeat and failure of America.

If that is the standard for deportation should we not deport the conservatives in government who not only wish for America's defeat but have been actively working to subvert the government and institutions from within for decades?

Can we deport all the conservatives undermining multiple administration geo-political policy for their own short term political gain?

While I do not condone anti americanism on US soil, obviously these shits are traitors, you have to realise that America's blind support of criminal state Israel is VERY unpopular amongst most people outside of the US. Amongst Muslims it is more than unpopular.

I would almost suggest that as a country, as soon as you have significant muslim immigration, then you can't support Israel. This will never go well.
Pretty much, these people are saying the right thing but for the wrong reasons. They don't oppose Israel because they're American patriots who realize the US shouldn't support a murderous religious regime. They are Muslim supremacists.
But they're still right.

This is where free speech should end IMO. It's treason/sedition. Round them up and jail them for a while. Keep the potentially dangerous one locked up for as long as needed. If I emigrate to another country and chant "death to" that country in a protest, then I have forfeited my right not to have my door kicked in in my sleep and to disappear. Very simple. I myself live in a foreign country and I can't possibly imagine that I would chant that. You need to be a parasite, enemy of the state and dangerous to do that.

That is a slippery slope. Give the government the right to start rounding up folks for that, and that is not a route we want to go down I don't think. Not that I am disagreeing that they'd deserve it.. its kind of weighing the pros and cons.

I'd rather people be jackasses than to give the government the power to get rid of people based solely on words.

Pretty much, these people are saying the right thing but for the wrong reasons. They don't oppose Israel because they're American patriots who realize the US shouldn't support a murderous religious regime. They are Muslim supremacists.
But they're still right.
Israel has religious freedom.

There have already been a multitude of videos with fake audio attached to attract negative press. The audio doesn’t even sound normal and there is no visuals of the people and it’s chopped up weird.
Its almost certainly real but that's what you tend to find at these kinds of protests on both sides. Its worth noting that MEMRI is a Zionist org that very consciously seeks out material that makes Arabs looked as unhinged as possible though in fairness sometimes Arabs make it easy for them.
While I support free speech, that goes both ways. There’s no way someone with an Israeli flag would not be violently attacked at one of these rallies. That’s not freedom of speech. Sure, the govt won’t come after you, but the opposition will. The govt doesn’t just have to allow free speech with freedom from govt persecution, they have to ensure freedom of speech for everyone free of violence.
There are pro-Israel protests and here's some of the statements that you might hear at one

I post this not to demonize the other side but to show just how easy it is to find these kinds of statements at these protests. Some of these folks are probably unsavory but I also wonder how many are worked up by the crowd and would otherwise not say such things if you talked to them one on one outside the context of a heated protest. I also bet that most people at the pro-Israel protest wouldn't say such extreme things and would more likely give you a more moderate Zionist take like "Israel has a right to defen itself"

Also the main reason I post this video is because of the Justin Gaethje looking Zionist guy, can't just be me who thinks there's a resemblance there right? He appears to be holding the flag of the Kach party which is an radical Jewish party that was banned in Israel after it praised the massacre by Baruch Goldstein who himself was a Kach supporter.
il%7Dkakh.gif

Last edited:
Its almost certainly real but that's what you tend to find at these kinds of protests on both sides. Its worth noting that MEMRI is a Zionist org that very consciously seeks out material that makes Arabs looked as unhinged as possible though in fairness sometimes Arabs

There are pro-Israel protests and here's some of the statements that you might hear at one

I post this not to demonize the other side but to show just how easy it is to find these kinds of statements at these protests. Some of these folks are probably unsavory but I also wonder how many are worked up by the crowd and would otherwise not say such things if you talked to them one on one outside the context of a heated protest. I also bet that most people at the pro-Israel protest wouldn't say such extreme things and would more likely give you a more moderate Zionist take like "Israel has a right to defen itself"

Also the main reason I post this video is because of the Justin Gaethje looking Zionist guy, can't just be me who thinks there's a resemblance there right? He appears to be holding the flag of the Kach party which is an radical Jewish party that was banned in Israel after it praised the massacre by Baruch Goldstein who himself was a Kach supporter.
il%7Dkakh.gif

That maybe looks like Justin with Down’s syndrome. The next guy on the video is ugly af-looks like a Jewish lizard/fish.

Ok, fair enough. But if you asked me which side has more of a tendency to be violent at an average protest, I am saying Palestine side all day. That’s the first such video I have seen of pro Israeli people calling for violence. Not saying they’re not out there, but the Palestine crowd seems to be more rowdy imo. It doesn’t matter, what I said about the government having a duty to protect free speech stands

Its almost certainly real but that's what you tend to find at these kinds of protests on both sides. Its worth noting that MEMRI is a Zionist org that very consciously seeks out material that makes Arabs looked as unhinged as possible though in fairness sometimes Arabs

il%7Dkakh.gif

Classic victim playing rhetoric from a closeted Islamist.

For every pro-Israel person making threatening statements, I can show you a hundred pro-Pallies doing the same or worse. It's not a fair comparison.

Has a pro-Pally protester been killed by the other team?

That maybe looks like Justin with Down’s syndrome. The next guy on the video is ugly af-looks like a Jewish lizard/fish.

Ok, fair enough. But if you asked me which side has more of a tendency to be violent at an average protest, I am saying Palestine side all day. That’s the first such video I have seen of pro Israeli people calling for violence. Not saying they’re not out there, but the Palestine crowd seems to be more rowdy imo. It doesn’t matter, what I said about the government having a duty to protect free speech stands
I think that has much more to do with your algorithm than the lack of existence of such folks. Within like a week of the war breaking out a 6 year old Palestinian kid was killed in his home in an obvious hate crime by his landlord where the guy openly talked about killing Muslims so clearly there's violence going both ways.

Last edited:
Back