Social Muslim protestors chant 'death to America, death to Israel at rally in Dearborn Michigan after city was branded 'Jihad capital' of U.S. by WSJ

There's been a mass stabbing killing in Sydney. Waiting for the thread. We know why.

Hop on your ship and kick rocks buttercup
Oh you little woketard got all butt hurt bc your family tree got beat up on over history and got their shit taken from them. boo hoo. Why not go back to mexico and take that back over? Native Americans took your land fair and square. Next time, yall need to quit being such a push over.

Oh you little woketard got all butt hurt bc your family tree got beat up on over history and got their shit taken from them. boo hoo. Why not go back to mexico and take that back over? Native Americans took your land fair and square. Next time, yall need to quit being such a push over.
Just goes to show you how stupid you are!
I am native you chuck and so is every Mexican

Yeah, nobody is shocked. At least they haven't changed the flag yet, like in MN.

Some Muslims are fairly apolitical.

Fixed that for you.
Apolitical muslims are alibis for the vast majority of muslims. Any apolitical muslim that is actually honest will tell you the same, and be annoyed that they're being used by globo to cover for attitudes that are ingrained in muslim culture.

Fixed that for you.
Apolitical muslims are alibis for the vast majority of muslims. Any apolitical muslim that is actually honest will tell you the same, and be annoyed that they're being used by globo to cover for attitudes that are ingrained in muslim culture.
And your source for this is...?

And your source for this is...?

I live in Sweden*.

Becoming an "apolitical muslim" is not something that happens to you gradually, as a matter of course, like it does to other people. Becoming an apolitical muslim is a conscious decision you have to make. One which will have consequences for you. Because your muslim community won't let you. Which is why so few muslims actually are apolitical.

*The fuck is your source for saying most muslims are apolitical?

Why do Mexican's hate native Aztecs then?

And don't deny it... I've seen it first hand. I'm close friends with an Aztec from the Yucatan Peninsula. He's a foreman for a large construction company and gets shit on constantly be the Mexican workers. He works circles around them though...

Mexican's aren't too fond of Guatemalans and Hondurans either.

And don't get started on Argentians... Even Peruvians look down on them too (source: Peruvian Girlfriend)

The Hispanic community isn't the big happy family most people think it is.

I live in Sweden*.

Becoming an "apolitical muslim" is not something that happens to you gradually, as a matter of course, like it does to other people. Becoming an apolitical muslim is a conscious decision you have to make. One which will have consequences for you. Because your muslim community won't let you. Which is why so few muslims actually are apolitical.

*The fuck is your source for saying most muslims are apolitical?
How many Muslims have you talked to to conclude this? You're also mistakenly assuming all Muslim communities are similar, which is very far from the truth.

And my original quote was "fairly apolitical," which is to mean not incredibly partisan or extreme in political leanings and mostly concerned with the same kitchen table issues a lot of middle of the road voters are concerned with. They aren't worried necessarily about culture wars or international conflict x or y, it's usually much more mundane domestic issues. There's plenty of polling on this, I've linked some of it in the thread already.

How many Muslims have you talked to to conclude this?
Many. My workplace for the last five years is predominantly muslim, and predominantly female muslim. Sharia policing is an actual issue here.

You're also mistakenly assuming all Muslim communities are similar, which is very far from the truth.

That's what all muslim communities say.

Many. My workplace for the last five years is predominantly muslim, and predominantly female muslim. Sharia policing is an actual issue here.
How many? Assuming you wanted even a 10% margin of error, you'd need a random sample size of at least 50 for the Swedish Muslim population.

But hey, I'm guessing you don't care about stats
That's what all muslim communities say.
Which Muslim communities have you talked to?

How many? Assuming you wanted even a 10% margin of error, you'd need a random sample size of at least 50 for the Swedish Muslim population.

Conversely, how did you conclude that most muslims are fairly apolitical?

If I was in charge of Mexico I would rename the country the Aztec Empire. Cause Mexico/Mexica clearly isn't clear enough.

I'm not Mexican just saying.

Conversely, how did you conclude that most muslims are fairly apolitical?
How many Muslims have you talked to to conclude this? You're also mistakenly assuming all Muslim communities are similar, which is very far from the truth.

And my original quote was "fairly apolitical," which is to mean not incredibly partisan or extreme in political leanings and mostly concerned with the same kitchen table issues a lot of middle of the road voters are concerned with. They aren't worried necessarily about culture wars or international conflict x or y, it's usually much more mundane domestic issues. There's plenty of polling on this, I've linked some of it in the thread already.
A better description would probably be "ordinary." Muslim Americans are also less politically organized than Jewish American voters and a lot of other lobbies, which makes them less impactful politically speaking. There are various causes for this and it is changing some, though.

As I mentioned previously, the idea that Muslim American voters are anti-LGBT is laughable given they are more "socially progressive" on abortion and LGBT issues than the GOP's evangelical base, or even Catholic voters if I recall.

Are you an idiot I ask, knowing the answer.

You wanted to know how many muslims I've talked to. I have talked to a lot of muslims. I've grown up around them, I work with them, I've lived in a muslim-heavy neighborhood for 15 years. I have talked to far too many muslims to count, not that I keep count. So I can't provide a number for you. Even asking for one is absurd. It's like asking how many white people I've talked to in my life. What muslim communities have I talked to? I have talked to all of them.

My qualitative knowledge beats whatever quantitative garbage polls you've cherry-picked. If you do want to compare garbage polls, you may notice a discrepancy. Some polls show muslims self-identify as apolitical, or moderate, or whatever ideological bent you want to measure. But at the same time, polls show massive support among muslims for some absolutely extremist stances. Like support for sharia law, criminal penalties for homosexuals, or wiping Israel off the face of the earth. Muslims also overwhelmingly vote for pro-immigration, pro-religious rights, pro-multiculture parties, much more than the national average. Et cetera.
Now, I'm going to go ahead and say there are no accurate polls regarding what muslim immigrants think*. Because most muslims don't answer polls, those that do represent the minority that has an interest in answering polls, and anyway many, or even most, polls are again a matter of self-identifying. A muslim can describe itself as moderate or apolitical in a poll, but a muslim's idea of what those words mean differ from what westerners think they mean.

But the whole discussion is moot. Muslims are overrepresented in crimes involving political coercion, politically/religiously/ethnically motivated riots, terrorism, et cetera. By any metric they are more politically extremist than any other minority or majority group. You may want to argue that most muslims still are not, but the gross overrepresentation is undeniable. Has been since the 1990s. It's not a debate sane people are even interested in anymore.

So stop throwing up unsubstantiated claims, and then expect everyone else to provide iron-clad sources for theirs.

*And I suggest you use that as your off-ramp.

Last edited:
My qualitative knowledge beats whatever quantitative garbage polls you've cherry-picked.
Truly Dunning-Kruger big brain thinking here. Thinking a non-random sample of a handful of people beats actual polling data with fairly rigorous stats is as good as thinking the Earth is flat. There's nothing to talk about at that point, you're immune to basic statistical knowledge and common sense.
But at the same time, polls show massive support among muslims for some absolutely extremist stances.
Objectively wrong.
Now, I'm going to go ahead and say there are no accurate polls regarding what muslim immigrants think*.
Like I said, flat earth logic. You wouldn't understand basic statistical sampling if a textbook landed on your noggin.
Muslims are overrepresented in crimes involving political coercion, politically/religiously/ethnically motivated riots, terrorism, et cetera.
Not in the US, which is kind of the point of this thread.
By any metric they are more politically extremist than any other minority or majority group.
Again, certifiably not true in the US.

Mexicans aren't native to north america. Native Americans ran that shit and sent those loser mexicans back down to mexico. Native americans took the land from the mexicans and sent' them packing. Seems like mexicans would rather stay in their homeland of mexico instead of coming up north. Why can't mexicans find refuse in Mexico? Mexico not hospitable for mexcians? LMAO

Mexicans aren't native to north america. Native Americans ran that shit and sent those loser mexicans back down to mexico. Native americans took the land from the mexicans and sent' them packing. Seems like mexicans would rather stay in their homeland of mexico instead of coming up north. Why can't mexicans find refuse in Mexico? Mexico not hospitable for mexcians? LMAO
You’re just a moron and don’t know shit Sherlock! Go ride around in you ford truck with your trump flags and stickers on your vehicle like a lame. Anytime you want a history lesson I’ll give you one after I go see your mommy! Free of charge SON!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blueguy
Back