Crime Muslim mob brutally attacks lesbian couple in Halifax, Canada...

The internet is funny. People jump on the guy for aparant victim blaming or woman hating for questioning the logic of two lesbian women confronting a group of Muslim men. It's like criticising someone for calling a man who walks into the lion enclosure at the zoo an idiot.

If these women were minding their own business and then accosted by a pack of dudes, then beaten up for responding to their slurs then these dudes are pieces of shit and need to be dealt with accordingly...
if these women were strapped Texans the head line would read Lesbian couple gun down unruly Muslim attackers...

Female hatred? I’m pretty certain most on the right support females that don’t support the importation of female-hating males.

I'm slightly to the Right of the Red Skull. IMHO, any man who beats on a woman just because of her sexuality needs a short course of treatment with Doctor Woodchipper.

What did he say that was incorrect?

Not allowed to call out shit behavior from Muslim immigrants?

lol… that’s called enabling and is far more destructive than calling out facts as they are

Did you give a shit when that guy shot up the gay club?

Or when the guy's father, when told about the incident, said "whew at least he wasn't gay"?

Immigrants commit less crime than native born people. Crime and especially violent crime is down considerably in North America. As immigration and crime are two staples of conservative politics, conservatives have to amplify every example of immigrant crime they can to pretend this isn't the case.

You specifically are notorious on this site for being a reliable pipeline to this propaganda; your social media feeds must be horrific.

Wonder if these two girls will still be in favour of mass importation of fighting age males from regions that hate homosexuals and consider women second class citizens?

I can safely guess they were before this incident.

Wonder if these two girls will still be in favour of mass importation of fighting age males from regions that hate homosexuals and consider women second class citizens?

I can safely guess they were before this incident.

Rather a sweeping statement, old boy. I'm good friends and work colleagues with two ladies married to each other. Their views on immigration, Islam and several other subjects would make the average Trump voter look like an ACLU lawyer. ;)

Rather a sweeping statement, old boy. I'm good friends and work colleagues with two ladies married to each other. Their views on immigration, Islam and several other subjects would make the average Trump voter look like an ACLU lawyer. ;)

I think it's a generally good one. I can count the number of gay people I've met who aren't hard lefties on one hand and in the sector I work in I've met a ton!

Because of how many gay and trans people support Palestine. The irony would have been hilarious is all I am saying

I don't think they actually do. They only showed up after 7th October, before that there were none of these protest groups but the topic they cling to (land grabbing, west Bank etc) has been a thing for decades. They're just counter culture vultures who latch onto something to make them feel like they have a cause in life. They pick sides based on a scale of victimhood and Israel are whiter. If this was Israel vs say, Russia, they'd be waving Israeli flags.

I don't think they actually do. They only showed up after 7th October, before that there were none of these protest groups but the topic they cling to (land grabbing, west Bank etc) has been a thing for decades. They're just counter culture vultures who latch onto something to make them feel like they have a cause in life. They pick sides based on a scale of victimhood and Israel are whiter. If this was Israel vs say, Russia, they'd be waving Israeli flags.

lol counter culture vultures

It's a lot more complicated than that, definitely for me. I've had plenty of Palestinian friends and I've always empathized with them. I have many Jewish friends and have been the best man at two Jewish weddings. The adult kids of a Jewish friend of mine attend protests of the genocide, MANY Jewish people do.

I do the only thing I can do. I call the events as I see them, being as honest as I can.

October 7th was a heinous, unforgiveable act and biblical retribution was to be expected. It has gone so far beyond that, I have no idea how anyone can condone it.

Back