• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Muslim control vs gun control

But it's out of the same Pussyness...Out of the same fear.
The one act that cries "I'm a pussy" more so than any other is the call to disarm others.

The thing, the right doesn't understand...Is that, you are literally big, if not bigger pussies than the Left....yet for some reason, you people think that you're Alpha.
when the right starts calling for the disarmament of the citizenry because guns are scary they will be tied with the left. I can't even imagine what it would take to surpass that.

Both of you are getting scared from something that odds say, will never occur to you...that odds say, its not even a huge problem...Yet you pussies cry about this small thing, when we can be focusing on much bigger problems.
I've been shot, so...

I have also had to use my weapon to defend my life and livelihood.

Islam is not compatible with liberty. I'm not for just banning Islam from.the USA, but the world. However that goal is achieved is fine by me.

The one act that cries "I'm a pussy" more so than any other is the call to disarm others.

when the right starts calling for the disarmament of the citizenry because guns are scary they will be tied with the left. I can't even imagine what it would take to surpass that.

I've been shot, so...

I have also had to use my weapon to defend my life and livelihood.

Islam is not compatible with liberty. I'm not for just banning Islam from.the USA, but the world. However that goal is achieved is fine by me.

11362208-diversity-concept-with-young-arab.jpg

Please...The right is calling a ban on muslims because they think they are scarry....I can just imagine the average Right Wing Pussy American being freaked out being next to this guy on the airport.

So if you been shot...You never been part of a Mass shooting, have you?

Islam is not a boggeyman...Plenty of Muslims are moderate and are like freedom...Do Middle East government suck? yes....but a Muslim can totally be compatible with liberty...There is plenty of Muslims living in the USA who are hardworking Americans.

So you would be ok with the genocide of muslims? Damn you're a bigger pussy than I thought.

11362208-diversity-concept-with-young-arab.jpg

Please...The right is calling a ban on muslims because they think they are scarry....I can just imagine the average Right Wing Pussy American being freaked out being next to this guy on the airport.
You seem to be over compensating for something.

So if you been shot...You never been part of a Mass shooting, have you?
I was at Santana high school march 5th 2001.

Islam is not a boggeyman...Plenty of Muslims are moderate and are like freedom...Do Middle East government suck? yes....but a Muslim can totally be compatible with liberty...There is plenty of Muslims living in the USA who are hardworking Americans.
Islam is a bane of humanity.

So you would be ok with the genocide of muslims? Damn you're a bigger pussy than I thought.
I would rather educate people. Educated people are less likely to fall into barbaric death cults(Islam).

I would rather educate people. Educated people are less likely to fall into barbaric death cults(Islam).
You were one of the 13 kids shot? I don't believe you but whatever, bad luck I guess.

Islam is not bogeyman..Islam can't destroy the world.

There some smart Muslims with high IQs, who work in silicon valley....they are very peaceful.

Bro...You do know that the past....Homicide rates were way higher...Not sure about Mass shootings, but Massacres were very common in the past.

Our lives right now, are actually very peaceful compared to the past.

If the Indian lawmaker said that...he would be right....I know people would cry about it because it isn't PC, but it's true...People are gonna get raped, people are gonna get killed....We should do everything we can to stop it, without infringing on our rights.

Perhaps if people were happier, they wouldn't rape and kill as much...Maybe society needs to offer that either thru the elimination of poverty, elimination of crap education, or by changing how society is?

I don't necessarily disagree with any of this. The reason I picked India is because they are generally believed to have egregiously high rape numbers. Surely those can be brought down to at least standard global levels, no?

Our lives are peaceful right now because of the people who looked at all the terrible shit we were doing as said, "This shit has to stop." We still need these people. Just because our lives are peaceful doesn't mean they can't be better. Sometimes, improvement takes infringing on our rights. Americans used to have the right to own people. That right had to be infringed upon to make us better.

Is there anything anyone could do, or any facts they could present, that would convince you that Islam isn't the "bane of humanity?"

You were one of the 13 kids shot? I don't believe you but whatever, bad luck I guess.
no, I was a factory worker on my lunch break across the street and ran over to aid when the shooting happened.

Islam is not bogeyman..Islam can't destroy the world.
Islam has destroyed every part of the world they become a majority in.

There some smart Muslims with high IQs, who work in silicon valley....they are very peaceful.
They probably are.

Is there anything anyone could do, or any facts they could present, that would convince you that Islam isn't the "bane of humanity?"
I'm always willing to change my mind.

I don't necessarily disagree with any of this. The reason I picked India is because they are generally believed to have egregiously high rape numbers. Surely those can be brought down to at least standard global levels, no?

Our lives are peaceful right now because of the people who looked at all the terrible shit we were doing as said, "This shit has to stop." We still need these people. Just because our lives are peaceful doesn't mean they can't be better. Sometimes, improvement takes infringing on our rights. Americans used to have the right to own people. That right had to be infringed upon to make us better.
I don't know the situation in india, I thought u were just using some random example, but Im assuming they lack policing and a lot of other things which make rape higher...I agree, bring the levels down to global levels, but will it really require infringing on their rights? Again IDK the situation but seems like normal global like policing would be enough.

The shit that had violence stop IMO wasn't just laws preventing things but the fear.....Back in the day, people feared indians,blacks, etc...and they killed eachother.....yet here we are fearing the left, the right, the guns, the muslims....Is the same thing, and if we keep doing this, we might revert back to our old ways.

I don't think we need to infringe on our rights even more. I think we are in a good place for now.

I don't know the situation in india, I thought u were just using some random example, but Im assuming they lack policing and a lot of other things which make rape higher...I agree, bring the levels down to global levels, but will it really require infringing on their rights? Again IDK the situation but seems like normal global like policing would be enough.

The shit that had violence stop IMO wasn't just laws preventing things but the fear.....Back in the day, people feared indians,blacks, etc...and they killed eachother.....yet here we are fearing the left, the right, the guns, the muslims....Is the same thing, and if we keep doing this, we might revert back to our old ways.

I don't think we need to infringe on our rights even more. I think we are in a good place for now.
Violent crimes ran rampant in the past because it was easy to get away with it. There were substantial drops in crime when the telegraph, photograph, and then radio became common. Lastly, crime has been on a steady decline since 1993 due in no small part to cameras becoming far more common.

So I see alot of logically inconsistent people running around here.

For anyone arguing we need to ban guns, you are a brainwashed lemming if you aren't also calling on the banning of Muslim immigrants.

For anyone calling on banning Muslim immigrants, you are a brainwashed lemming if you aren't also calling for a ban on guns.

Either it makes sense to completely ban something if it will save 1 life, or it doesn't.

Some people like myself, tend to point out that a Muslim immigration ban, without Saudi Arabia on the list is stupid, just as many of us like to point out that calling for a gun ban, when you have ZERO ability to remove those guns from the population is also very stupid.

All I know, is that freedom isn't free.

People are going to die if you want to live in a free society. We don't ban religions or tools, because of how bad actors use them. We arrest, and try them for committing a crime.

Anyone telling you we can stop all crimes is a fucking snake oil salesman.
We have enough shooters of our own. Why bring more people from places where support for Killing apostates apporaches 100%

Violent crimes ran rampant in the past because it was easy to get away with it. There were substantial drops in crime when the telegraph, photograph, and then radio became common. Lastly, crime has been on a steady decline since 1993 due in no small part to cameras becoming far more common.

I think laws weren't respected that much..people still had the old mentality of taking care of problems instead of going to the police.

It's been on the decline for various reasons, including cameras....I think technology, like people being on their phones, video games, etc....Kept lots of kids off the street thus they don't get recruited to gangs that easily so crime lowered.

How about we ban Muslims who have known terrorist links or support, while also preventing mentally ill people from getting guns?

I don't see a lot of people calling to ban all guns in the USA, but I do see people who want to ban every muslim. It's a false equivalence imo.

This. We had the guy who is the current President proclaim that he wanted to ban all Muslims from coming into the country while campaigning. Who has called to ban all gun sales? I suspect that those people are few and far between.

Last edited:
So I see alot of logically inconsistent people running around here.

For anyone arguing we need to ban guns, you are a brainwashed lemming if you aren't also calling on the banning of Muslim immigrants.

For anyone calling on banning Muslim immigrants, you are a brainwashed lemming if you aren't also calling for a ban on guns.

Either it makes sense to completely ban something if it will save 1 life, or it doesn't.

Some people like myself, tend to point out that a Muslim immigration ban, without Saudi Arabia on the list is stupid, just as many of us like to point out that calling for a gun ban, when you have ZERO ability to remove those guns from the population is also very stupid.

All I know, is that freedom isn't free.

People are going to die if you want to live in a free society. We don't ban religions or tools, because of how bad actors use them. We arrest, and try them for committing a crime.

Anyone telling you we can stop all crimes is a fucking snake oil salesman.
I was thinking about something similar to this the other day. Whenever there is a mass shooting or some egregious spectacle of public violence each side waits with baited breathe, hoping the carnage will affirm their narrative of choice. The funny thing is both sides cynically critique the "thoughts and prayers" line depending on the nature of the tragedy. The right will do so after an Islamist terror attack and the left will do so after a mass shooting that isn't related to terrorism.

I'm always willing to change my mind.

What kind of evidence would you need to do so? As in, I guess, assuming you have specific reasons for viewing Islam as problematic, what hypothetical information woyld you be willing to accept as mind-changing?

I agree that infringing on rights isn't always required, but can you agree that sometimes it is? Like slavery, for example?

So basically... Australia? No guns, only 2% of Muslims. That's OK, we can deport them to one of the refugee islands. <{Heymansnicker}>

How do we ban the giant, horrifying critters though?

Islam has destroyed every part of the world they become a majority in.

I see this idea mentioned a lot and I can't help but think that a lot of Americans have no idea what is going on in the Muslim world. Zero clue.

Working great in France UK (2nd gens, muslim prison population, rotherham) lets bring in more.

Working great in Germany and Sweden lets bring in more.

Japan and Poland are missing out brah.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back