Elections Newsom’s in-laws move to FL and donate to Desantis (FL/Desantis mega thread)

You're carded. Likes privileges are revoked

you can like while single carded. I think the problem for him in this thread is just some of the posts are over 30 days old

granted, I have a number of posts in this thread he is probably dying to like, but rules are rules.

you can like while single carded. I think the problem for him in this thread is just some of the posts are over 30 days old

granted, I have a number of posts in this thread he is probably dying to like, but rules are rules.
Just found it odd that after I said something to a mod yesterday I was able to like.
Now today it's only in some topics.

This is just your arrogance on display and isn't even based on facts.

You think the the only reason people could possibly gravitate to the right is due to pursuit of money and not because the left is making crazy moves. Nevermind that principles and shifting political winds have little to do with each other. Or the fact that Rogan, like myself, is anything but conservative.

The hubris is astounding. Have some fucking humility my man. Amazing.

Your condescension is unearned, you don't have the gravitas to pull it off. I appreciate that it's largely performative but it gets in the way of any real discussion.

I notice you didn't provide any facts of your own, because you never do. Maybe you consider your own opinions so true they're the same as facts?

This was march of this year. No, it isn't as simple as "Joe's a conservative" and he does have some shows that are interesting to Democrats, but he also has a lot of shows that make him toxic to any liberal. His audience is overwhelmingly conservative.

There are some facts in that article that illustrate some complexities with the demographics, but what I said initially was a throwaway comment based on that most people accept is true, that Joe plays hard to conservatives. It wasn't liberals chugging Ivermectin or flocking to his show to watch de-platformed quacks.

consult-1-1024x819.jpeg

Your condescension is unearned, you don't have the gravitas to pull it off. I appreciate that it's largely performative but it gets in the way of any real discussion.

I notice you didn't provide any facts of your own, because you never do. Maybe you consider your own opinions so true they're the same as facts?

This was march of this year. No, it isn't as simple as "Joe's a conservative" and he does have some shows that are interesting to Democrats, but he also has a lot of shows that make him toxic to any liberal. His audience is overwhelmingly conservative.

There are some facts in that article that illustrate some complexities with the demographics, but what I said initially was a throwaway comment based on that most people accept is true, that Joe plays hard to conservatives. It wasn't liberals chugging Ivermectin or flocking to his show to watch de-platformed quacks.

consult-1-1024x819.jpeg
My condescension is well earned and hard earned by the dogmatic left. The unwillingness for self reflection deserves acorn as well. Joe's now a grifter in your world because your obtuse and arrogant ass can't fathom that the problems could actually be you.

What facts would you like to discuss in the arena of ideas? Your post was, admittedly, based on an assumption and an "apparently". So you don't know Rogans stance, but because "conservatives" listen to him he's a problem.

And toxic to liberals? You've apparently no clue what that word means or how it fits into the current political as your software hasn't been updated since the 90s. Liberalism is an immovable constant.

My condescension is well earned and hard earned by the dogmatic left. The unwillingness for self reflection deserves acorn as well. Joe's now a grifter in your world because your obtuse and arrogant ass can't fathom that the problems could actually be you.

What facts would you like to discuss in the arena of ideas? Your post was, admittedly, based on an assumption and an "apparently". So you don't know Rogans stance, but because "conservatives" listen to him he's a problem.

And toxic to liberals? You've apparently no clue what that word means or how it fits into the current political as your software hasn't been updated since the 90s. Liberalism is an immovable constant.

I didn't call him a grifter, he's just curating his message for conservatives. It's business. If you don't see it there isn't much I can do about it, facts just make you pivot.

I said it was an assumption, and just provided unnecessary facts to support that assumption. Even though I said it was an assumption you call me arrogant.

His audience is overwhelmingly conservative. His shows are incredibly popular with them and shows have made him a pariah with liberals. The end.

Looking forward to your inevitable fact-less, performative stream of consciousness. Not sure where all these personal attacks are coming from, and while it bothered me a little at first I care less each time.

I didn't call him a grifter, he's just curating his message for conservatives. It's business. If you don't see it there isn't much I can do about it, facts just make you pivot.

I said it was an assumption, and just provided unnecessary facts to support that assumption. Even though I said it was an assumption you call me arrogant.

His audience is overwhelmingly conservative. His shows are incredibly popular with them and shows have made him a pariah with liberals. The end.

Looking forward to your inevitable fact-less, performative stream of consciousness. Not sure where all these personal attacks are coming from, and while it bothered me a little at first I care less each time.
You provided something that doesn't prove anything.

Could be conservative leaning individuals listen to Rogan because he doesn't think they're terrible people and he has interesting guests on. This is actually a fact that's easily verifiable if you bother to listen to Rogan.

The so called "liberals" you keep mentioning are either arrogant, or, as verified by you in the Rittenhouse thread are completely unwilling to listen to any opinions outside of their echo chambers. Is that a fact, or are you saying they're intolerant cunts in just that one very specific instance?

You're so damned convinced he's crafting his show to appeal to a "conservative" audience that you've deluded yourself I to thinking money is the prime motivator for everyone. I can't verify Rogans claims that he routinely turns down TV and movie roles. But speaking for myself as an absolute nobody I do indeed routinely turn down work. No, not to the tune of millions, but to an average nobody like myself who can charge out in excess of $100/hr that fact should illustrate that money isn't everything nor does it dictate what people are or aren't willing to do.

Once again, I don't think you'd know a liberal if you argued with him on a karate board.

You provided something that doesn't prove anything.

Could be conservative leaning individuals listen to Rogan because he doesn't think they're terrible people and he has interesting guests on. This is actually a fact that's easily verifiable if you bother to listen to Rogan.

The so called "liberals" you keep mentioning are either arrogant, or, as verified by you in the Rittenhouse thread are completely unwilling to listen to any opinions outside of their echo chambers. Is that a fact, or are you saying they're intolerant cunts in just that one very specific instance?

You're so damned convinced he's crafting his show to appeal to a "conservative" audience that you've deluded yourself I to thinking money is the prime motivator for everyone. I can't verify Rogans claims that he routinely turns down TV and movie roles. But speaking for myself as an absolute nobody I do indeed routinely turn down work. No, not to the tune of millions, but to an average nobody like myself who can charge out in excess of $100/he that fact should illustrate that money isn't everything nor dies it dictate what people are or aren't willing to do.

Once again, I don't think you'd know a liberal if you argued with him on a karate board.

Liberals are people, just like conservatives are people. People who are deeply invested in politics tend to be intolerant to opposing viewpoints on politics, especially when you bring them to their front door. If I walked into any thread where 100% of people thought the same thing and I said "I think you're wrong, actually" some are going to lash out.

In any case, you continuously attacking me for no reason isn't very interesting. You aren't even on any topic, you're just attacking me personally, so thanks for that.

All of this on one sentence which I said was an opinion and an assumption. I can only imagine your level of ire if I'd said I was sure.

Liberals are people, just like conservatives are people. People who are deeply invested in politics tend to be intolerant to opposing viewpoints on politics, especially when you bring them to their front door. If I walked into any thread where 100% of people thought the same thing and I said "I think you're wrong, actually" some are going to lash out.

In any case, you continuously attacking me for no reason isn't very interesting. You aren't even on any topic, you're just attacking me personally, so thanks for that.

All of this on one sentence which I said was an opinion and an assumption. I can only imagine your level of ire if I'd said I was sure.
You weren't sure of anything but that Rogan is a sellout.

Then you played decided that he's guilty by association.

Then pretended that "fact" is proof that he's a sellout.

Then conveniently ignored the facts you and I provided.

Maybe I'm just being crabby. Maybe this is something left over from yesterday's conversation. But your ovar all theme seems to be, those who disagree are wrong. Maybe they sell outs, maybe they're just bad people. And I vehemently disagree that's the case in most instances.

You weren't sure of anything but that Rogan is a sellout.

Then you played decided that he's guilty by association.

Then pretended that "fact" is proof that he's a sellout.

Then conveniently ignored the facts you and I provided.

Maybe I'm just being crabby. Maybe this is something left over from yesterday's conversation. But your ovar all theme seems to be, those who disagree are wrong. Maybe they sell outs, maybe they're just bad people. And I vehemently disagree that's the case in most instances.

Yeah, that's never been my position. I listen to what I'm told and often assume I'm wrong.

I don't care at all about Joe Rogan's politics, as I said before (I think in this thread) I just wish he was more cautious about who he platforms and how he interviews him. I gave an example of why and someone called me out, I took a much closer look and found I was wrong in my example, and came back to say as much.

Did I say he was a sellout? No, I said he's curating for conservatives and I don't think that's an insult. I've been in a ton of group discussions where people talk about him and that's definitely the perception. The fact I posted was proof that his audience is overwhelmingly conservative.

Either way, I don't care. I post a lot and don't always care much about opinions I put out, if someone challenges one, I look more carefully and respond accordingly. I would have done that here if you had treated me like a human being but as time goes by you do that less and less.

There are some conservatives in the War Room that are definitely, without question smarter than me and know a hell of a lot more about important topics. This isn't me saying that's a big deal or that I'm surprised, it's me saying I pay attention to what people have to say and how they say it and respect solid contributions, even if I disagree. I don't know if you have ever noticed how often I say "I don't know." I'm mocked for it all the time.

PS Remember when you told me to stop putting grease down my toilet? I did so and now it flushes perfectly every time, so thanks.

PS Remember when you told me to stop putting grease down my toilet? I did so and now it flushes perfectly every time, so thanks.
Talking politics gets in the way of more important things in life. Like having an efficient and sanitary way of getting rid of last night's dinner. Glad I could help. :D

Sometimes I take what I read on here too seriously and let my inner caveman stretch his legs. I'm abrupt and can be quite abrasive and need a reminder once in a while to chill out. So thanks for that.

Talking politics gets in the way of more important things in life. Like having an efficient and sanitary way of getting rid of last night's dinner. Glad I could help. :D

Sometimes I take what I read on here too seriously and let my inner caveman stretch his legs. I'm abrupt and can be quite abrasive and need a reminder once in a while to chill out. So thanks for that.

I shouldn't post in the War Room. I have serious blood pressure issues and while I have really good control of my temper, the stress of being repeatedly called a rape apologist by degenerates isn't healthy.

I shouldn't post in the War Room. I have serious blood pressure issues and while I have really good control of my temper, the stress of being repeatedly called a rape apologist by degenerates isn't healthy.
A lot of us tend to take breaks once in a while as this place can get to you. I'm a white nationalist or a foreigner trying to ruin Canada, but those accusations pale in comparison.

Listen, I don't think you're a bad guy or have bad intentions. We just see things, not everything mind you, very differently. Sometimes your willingness to give the benefit of a doubt where I don't think it should be given makes me break out in WTFs.

Such are the risks involved in having open conversations about meaningful (for the most parts) topics.

Be well. I don't mean you any harm for what it's worth.

Cant edit the thread title cause of the dubbs. But Desantis' opponent in 2018 who was found at a gay orgy with drugs is now about to be indicted for campaign fraud of some sorts and surrendered to police. Indictment should be released later today.

Not surprising, Marc Elias is his lawyer, same guy from Hillary's campaign, the DNC and all the voting changes for 2020, etc... obviously this guy knows a lot about fraud.

I found this funny how he had Desantis Derangement Syndrome and blamed that for his gay sex and drugs lmaoooo.

"At the time, Gillum said he was abusing alcohol as he coped with his loss to DeSantis"

Seems though he has been under FBI investigation for years now though, not only for his campaign, but also lots of corruption related to his time as Mayor of Tallahassee.

Cant edit the thread title cause of the dubbs. But Desantis' opponent in 2018 who was found at a gay orgy with drugs is now about to be indicted for campaign fraud of some sorts and surrendered to police. Indictment should be released later today.

Not surprising, Marc Elias is his lawyer, same guy from Hillary's campaign, the DNC and all the voting changes for 2020, etc... obviously this guy knows a lot about fraud.

I found this funny how he had Desantis Derangement Syndrome and blamed that for his gay sex and drugs lmaoooo.

"At the time, Gillum said he was abusing alcohol as he coped with his loss to DeSantis"

Seems though he has been under FBI investigation for years now though, not only for his campaign, but also lots of corruption related to his time as Mayor of Tallahassee.

Why would anybody want to go to a gay orgy sober? Seems like he’s a sensible guy on that front.

No excuses for the campaign fundraising fraud though, it’s a dumb trap for anybody to fall into. It’s just one person you hire on the campaign staff, they monitor intake and expenditure and make sure even the shady dealings are done through legally appropriate intermediaries. Too stupid to be a public figure, lock him up.

@Bald1 and @Loiosh

Only caught the ass end of your conversation and would like to thank you for showing that people can actually be fucking civilized in this place. All the shit flinging I see in here and out in the real world really makes me think we're no better than the monkeys we evolved from, and makes me rehularly wish for a nuclear Holocaust.

We live in crazy times when the best most logical voice of reason you have is DeSantis. But compared to the progressives and idiots like Biden, he really is. The way he handled the pandemic, and what he is doing for Fl education system is really strong. People want to focus on the Gay stuff, but he truly has opened school options for families, including minorities that live in bad neighborhoods but have the grades and need to go to a better district. He also provides career paths for those looking into trades (typically minorities and poor kids) and who attended college but dropped out. He is really trying to make society better by helping those that need it. Not the losers who suck off the system, but people trying to do better....Invested in funding for the newly created Florida Pathways to Career Opportunities Grant Program to establish or expand pre-apprenticeship and apprenticeship programs for high school and college students. He has a way better resume than most.

Back