• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Murica Makes Massive New Sea Claim the Size of California, Targeting Resource Rich Regions

No other country around that area can protect or mine that area so...its the U S of A's

how about you guys claim Saudi Arabia instead?
would be better for everybody.

So?

It's better we go ahead with this then China or Russia doing it as it's right off our coast.

Are we trying to stop any shipping in the area, whatever shipping their is. No.

If we do the same to areas off the coast of other countries then I'll condemn it.

Like Canada?

It's all fun and games until China continues to do the same thing to their neighboring countries.

Big fan of GSP.
We met and talked about alien abductions.
He got me into MMA.

Mod @Slobodan knows.
But what proof Slobodan can provide? put a little video of you greeting Sherdog 😆

But what proof Slobodan can provide? put a little video of you greeting Sherdog 😆

Coming from a man using facebook memes as proofs.
Also I am busy. There is a lot of videos on YouTube, keep watching them.

• Haha
Reactions: noc
Coming from a man using facebook memes as proofs.
Also I am busy. There is a lot of videos on YouTube, keep watching them.
Videos in youtube "of you" greeting this forum?

I consider Bob Lazar very intelligent, he would never say that i used Facebook memes as proof

A shertard still living with his mom would say that

Videos in youtube "of you" greeting this forum?

I consider Bob Lazar very intelligent, he would never say that i used Facebook memes as proof

A shertard still living with his mom would say that

And yet you did.
Bob would tell the truth.
And since I am telling the truth, well you do the math.

• Haha
Reactions: noc
And yet you did.
Bob would tell the truth.
And since I am telling the truth, well you do the math.
You are just a sad online Larper or Bob Lazar is dumb 😆

They are doing what superpowers supposed to do

how about you guys claim Saudi Arabia instead?
would be better for everybody.
No need,
Murica stumbled upon its own shale deposits and by the looks of that new proposed ocean land map, looks like they have already located all or most of the sea deposits.

As for Saudi Arabia, Murica will continue to drink their milkshake for the time being, no need for anything else.

In time, patience.

Hold up, you seriously believe China actually follows any international law at all, regarding continental shelves or otherwise, when blatantly stealing their Southeast Asian neighbors' territories?

If that's truly the case, they wouldn't have to rely on "historical evidence" like the stupid 9-dash map (that was thrown out by the international court long ago) when hijacking other countries' islands in the South China Sea in violation of the UNCLOS, isn't it.

Murica is not a signatory to the UNCLOS, so it doesn't actually follow "international laws". You cannot be preaching to others to follow the law when you don't recognize the law yourself. It makes you look like a raging hypocrite when you start making massive new claims like this. Let's face it. You pick and choose what's advantageous to you like any other world power. Trying to claim moral superiority when is hilarious given your history, like a hooker advertising the virtues of virginity.

But first back to history. Shortly after UNCLOS was unveiled in 1982, U.S. President Ronald Reagan refused to sign what was touted as the “constitution of the sea,” claiming the convention undermined U.S. sovereignty. In 1994, after UNCLOS was revised to take into consideration American worries about losing control of valuable underwater oil and natural-gas deposits, U.S. President Bill Clinton signed an updated UNCLOS agreement, although not the entire treaty. Yet even though multiple presidential Administrations — both Democrat and Republican — have since supported the convention, Republicans in the U.S. Senate have routinely scuttled efforts to ratify UNCLOS. Meanwhile, even landlocked countries like Mongolia, Burkina Faso and Bolivia have signed on to the treaty.

Last edited:
“But but, we are different to China!”
When we start constructing little islands off the coast of Russia, and create fictional maps showing that it has been our territory since ancient times, we can start the Chinese comparisons. Countries do this all the time.

Countries even will disagree with international rulings, and that is Ok.

Murica: "Look at me. I am China now".
“But but, we are different to China!”
It's all fun and games until China continues to do the same thing to their neighboring countries.
Murica is not a signatory to the UNCLOS, so it doesn't actually follow "international laws". You cannot be preaching to others to follow the law when you don't recognize the law yourself. It makes you look like a raging hypocrite when you start making massive new claims like this. Let's face it. You pick and choose what's advantageous to you like any other world power. Trying to claim moral superiority when is hilarious given your history, like a hooker advertising the virtues of virginity.

China signed the UNCLOS, but immediately ignored the entire thing so it can annex *everything* that belong to their neighbors right up to their shorelines, base on nothing but that stupid 9-dash "historical map" they pulled out of their ass.

Beijing's territorial violations against their neighbors are happening on the daily right now, notably with the Philippines, and they don't need scientific data and geological surveys to do so.

20141004_wom904.webp

On the other hand, U.S Congress couldn't get the 66% votes needed to ratify UNCLOS due to domestic politics, but their country accepted and abide by it as Customary International Law for the last 20 years.

Think about it: How many headlines of the U.S carrying out maritime aggressions against their neighbors contrary to the UNCLOS have you seen since the day you were born?

Even this very announcement is in compliance of the Convention on the Continental Shelf in the UNCLOS. It doesn't come in conflict with ANY national boundaries between the U.S and their neighbors. Not a single island has been stolen from anyone. The outer limits of the American Continental Shelf is finally determined not based on "historical map" or on the whim of any politician, but based on actual scientific data, as mapped by scientists from NOAA and the U.S Geological Survey after a meticulous 20-year study of the seabed that began all the way back in 2003.

Anyone can review the public data on the American continental shelf surveys, then present their own geological data of the same seabed and dispute it on a scientific basis if they wish.

US_ECS_Regions_2023%20Arctic.png

Meanwhile in the WR: "Murica and China are virtually identical".

Last edited:
Back