DAZN Munguia vs O’Sullivan Jan.11th

Munguia facing more bums because anyone half competent is a threat to him imho

He'd also get destroyed by about a half dozen mw's

This seems like it would be a semi-acceptable undercard fight on a Canelo headlined card, but I can’t see it as the main event of a stadium card. Is it likely more than a couple of thousand people will show up for this one?

Jesus, I just checked! Alamodome has a capacity of 72000! This will be another one of those DAZN cards in which everything fades into blackness after the third row of ringside.

Jesus, I just checked! Alamodome has a capacity of 72000! This will be another one of those DAZN cards in which everything fades into blackness after the third row of ringside.
Maybe they'll add a headliner.

Andrade is one that's sat around for awhile...maybe someone like that could be added

How the fck has spike got a title shot. Laughable defence

How the fck has spike got a title shot. Laughable defence

It’s not a real shot he’s like a ring girl walking to the stand to hand Munguia the title, can’t wait for Munguia to get his shit rocked.

It’s not a real shot he’s like a ring girl walking to the stand to hand Munguia the title, can’t wait for Munguia to get his shit rocked.

thats as close as he should ever get to a title shot. He is a tough guy who is way out of his depth against any top fighter

thats as close as he should ever get to a title shot. He is a tough guy who is way out of his depth against any top fighter

Yeah that’s for sure the guy keeps coming and coming, you have to knock him out.

Yeah that’s for sure the guy keeps coming and coming, you have to knock him out.

Im surprised he hasn’t got brain damage from all the uppercuts he ate against eubank. The problem is he’s tough as fck and won’t go easy. I fear for the fellas health when he’s older

Im surprised he hasn’t got brain damage from all the uppercuts he ate against eubank. The problem is he’s tough as fck and won’t go easy. I fear for the fellas health when he’s older

Yeah, he went for 7 with Eubank Jr and was out in 1 against Lemieux, I hope that’s not him showing signs of damage as I know how much a chin can deteriorate when someone is done and completely worn, just makes the risk higher.

Yeah, he went for 7 with Eubank Jr and was out in 1 against Lemieux, I hope that’s not him showing signs of damage as I know how much a chin can deteriorate when someone is done and completely worn, just makes the risk higher.

Personally I’d have stopped that fight a couple of rounds earlier. I found it really hard to watch, eating uppercut after uppercut. Lemi can knock anyone cold but I wouldn’t be surprised if that eubank fight has some long lasting effects

Personally I’d have stopped that fight a couple of rounds earlier. I found it really hard to watch, eating uppercut after uppercut. Lemi can knock anyone cold but I wouldn’t be surprised if that eubank fight has some long lasting effects

Yeah and Eubank is a big boy, Sullivan although 5’10-ish looks like he could do 154

Maybe they'll add a headliner.

Andrade is one that's sat around for awhile...maybe someone like that could be added
I’m not sure Andrade has enough of a following to headline such a large venue. Maybe if he fights GGG? But I don’t expect GGG to fight again before February

You can only have this many awesome fights in a few months, I guess.

I suppose O'Sullivan could get a title shot at '54 because he came in at '53 & some change for his last fight but it was against some no-name clubfighter in Boston. Before that beat another opponent-type in an 8 round prelim match in his rebound from the Lemieux annihilation. Shaky grounds for a title shot but...

Last time I saw him, he was face down ass up in rd 1 vs Lemiuex , valid TS LOL

Back