• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mundials Live Streaming!

Crap! Looks like we don't get to see Roger in the absolute. His opponent just hurt his knee.

Romulo messed up his knee. Sad :(

btw, anyone else get a vision of futurama and snoo-snoo during the women's finals?

Yeah that sucked, he sacrificed his knee trying to hold position, shit happens I guess.

Both Romulo's knees are already pretty bad. He blew them a couple of times already.

Roger may or may not have let an armbar go because he didn't want to break it

Barral is injured and won't fight the absolute final against Roger =(

The commentators sound deflated and disappointed because Roger "only" won by dominant decision (12-2 I think)

Roger is so freaking great, ricardo acted like an idiot, he should've been nicer and be thankful to roger for not taking his arm home...

Last edited:
Roger snap Jacare's arm back in 2004 :icon_conf .. wondering why/(if? Maybe he just didn't have the angle) he didn't do the same this time.

Anyway, props to Demente for finished the fight, even if Roger heavy dominated... as I said before, Roger still looks like another category.

if roger could have, im pretty sure he would have. it looked like he didn't quite have the arm unfortunately.

Roger snap Jacare's arm back in 2004 :icon_conf .. wondering why/(if? Maybe he just didn't have the angle) he didn't do the same this time.

Anyway, props to Demente for finished the fight, even if Roger heavy dominated... as I said before, Roger still looks like another category.

Roger was down on points against Jacare, he needed the armbar for the win (which is why he lost that year). He was way up on points this time, he didn't need to break anything.

Well, he DOES seem like a nice guy who wouldn't snap an arm. Against Jacare, I think he was slowly applying pressure, but Jacare was jerking his arm out, so the snap probably came without him intending to.

I DO think it is funny that we're disappointed Roger got a lopsided decision instead of a sub.

Roger was down on points against Jacare, he needed the armbar for the win (which is why he lost that year). He was way up on points this time, he didn't need to break anything.

Yeah, I got your point... but it's always a mundial final, and if I'm not wrong in that moment the result was still 2-0 for Demente.

If really Roger was THIS confident to win the fight, enough to not crank the armbar... well, he's even more awesome than he looks :).

Back