• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mundials Live Streaming!

Faria's game is awesome. Big dude using HG really well.

i dont see the big deal...most of the 50/50 matches were actually pretty exciting. its not like last year with so much stalling. tons of sweeps and attacks from there.

Roger with some words of wisdom concerning the bracket closing

Roger Gracie criticizing the "closing brackets" idiocy on the mike with his Absolute trophy in his hands.

I am now an even bigger Roger fan.

How didCyborg lose? I looked away at the NBA finals and it was over

Straight foot lock.

Congrats to Roger and Alliance, who not only destroyed the black belt level but we're classy to cheer Roger like that when receiving his open weight title

Roger Gracie criticizing the "closing brackets" idiocy on the mike with his Absolute trophy in his hands.

I am now an even bigger Roger fan.

truth.

"we aren't trying to kill each other, just compete in the best way we know how"

"i wouldn't take the opportunity for anyone to get a medal away"

Straight foot lock.

Congrats to Roger and Alliance, who not only destroyed the black belt level but we're classy to cheer Roger like that when receiving his open weight title

I agree, seeing all those Alliance shirts standing and cheering for Roger was very classy. In the end, regardless of team, we all share the same love for this beautiful sport.

Indeed very awesome of Budovideos to provide this free when they could have charged like the ADCC people did.

I agree, seeing all those Alliance shirts standing and cheering for Roger was very classy. In the end, regardless of team, we all share the same love for this beautiful sport.

Agree...even though I've been GB my entire BJJ "career" I have always loved how the Alliance team is pure class. I honestly think they cheered Roger because they understand and respect what Roger keeps on doing

I honestly can't wait for the DVD, I missed a lot of matches, I didn't know a lot of the competitors so I didn't have many people to cheer for.

I just purchased the following DVD's on Budovideos.com thanks to their 15% off Sale:

2006 JJ World Championships 2 DVD Set
2007 JJ World Championships 2 DVD Set
2008 JJ World Championships 4 DVD Set
2009 JJ World Championships 6 DVD Set
2006 Pan JJ Championships 3 DVD Set
2007 Pan JJ Championships 3 DVD Set
2008 Pan JJ Championships 3 DVD Set
2009 Pan JJ Championships 3 DVD Set
2006 Brazilian Nationals Championships
2007 Brazilian Nationals Championships

Next time they offer a coupon like that, I'll get the No-Gi Championship DVD's & Grappler's Quest DVD's. Hopefully I'll be way more knowledgable by the time the 2010 No-Gi Worlds gets here.

Great Event & like I said, I can't wait for the DVD so I can sit down & take in the whole event.

Holy fuck that is a lot of grappling!

I honestly can't wait for the DVD, I missed a lot of matches, I didn't know a lot of the competitors so I didn't have many people to cheer for.

I just purchased the following DVD's on Budovideos.com thanks to their 15% off Sale:

Next time they offer a coupon like that, I'll get the No-Gi Championship DVD's & Grappler's Quest DVD's. Hopefully I'll be way more knowledgable by the time the 2010 No-Gi Worlds gets here.

Great Event & like I said, I can't wait for the DVD so I can sit down & take in the whole event.

lol i think you single handedly made it worth it to budovideos to air the stream.

stop making excuses and start training already!

Get some no-gi ones too. Get ADCC 2005, 2007, and 2009. Get the 2007 and 2008 No-Gi Worlds. Skip the 2009 No-Gi Worlds, they weren't that great.

Get some no-gi ones too. Get ADCC 2005, 2007, and 2009. Get the 2007 and 2008 No-Gi Worlds. Skip the 2009 No-Gi Worlds, they weren't that great.

like what he got isn't enough for one spree, lol

Aside from missing a few big names, I don't think the 09 Nogi Worlds were any worse than 07 and 08. Despite the obvious lack of Rafa/Cobrinha in FW, Baret Yoshida's crucifix from everywhere against everyone was pretty awesome.

Back