Muay Thai Student Murders American in Phuket

So basically man kills another man. I hate how someone's job or in this case the fact they train a martial art is used as a headline grabber to make people think that every person in the sport loves killing.

I'd say it's relevant, since their Muay Thai involvement led to the fight which predicated a murder...

Apparently, this story has now made it to the major media outlets, here in the United States. Fox Cable News Television just did a fairly lengthy segment on the story. It may have aired here before, but this is the first that I have seen it.

Fox is reporting that the suspect had a "reputation" for being involved in outside the gym "altercations."

:icon_chee

Freedom Bar is the worst.

Can't wait until they catch this piece of shit.

That guys an idiot. That's the last time he'll ever get to fight. He just ruined his life and muay thai career. I hope he gets caught and enjoys the rest of his life at Bangkok Hilton. RIP to the American. Sucks to have survived Iraq but died in Thailand.

I think his muay thai career takes the backburner on this one...dude will either get killed for what he did or spend the rest of his life in jail.

Right underneath that story is a link to "Inside the Mind of the Mad Yank" about an American Navy Officer who killed a bar hostess, stuffed her body in a suitcase and dumped it on a roadway in Phuket.

to tell the truth... im not surprised. sex trade will attract a bunch of weirdos.

Back