White Belt
Reaction score
Post your favourite combo
mine is:

Left Hook (Body)
Right Head Kick
Right Leg Kick

jab, cross, foot switch left high kick

Jab, right hook, switch step to left knee followed by left head kick.

or good old Jab right cross (keep it in face) right kick to the body.

Jab, jab, jab, jab, right uppercut, left uppercut, right cross, left body kick, right body kick, jab, left hook, left uppercut, left hook, right uppercut, right hook, right cross, left knee, left elbow, flying right knee, flying left knee, right elbow, left headkick. Works every time.

Blinding the opponent with your glove gives you a few instants to choose your target.

but you cant do it more than once or twice per fight... they kinda expect it after a while.

mine is:

Left Hook (Body)
Right Head Kick
Right Leg Kick

I'm trying to play this one out in my head but can't figure how it would work. My left body hooks dig, meaning, I'm in close. A right head kick wouldn't make sense being at that range, nor would a low leg kick.

If I'm leading with a body hook, I'd go with something like a left body hook, left head hook, right cross to neck grab, right knee, right head kick. The combinations should fall in line with the opponent's defenses and what the natural response would be for that range.

Jab
Cross
Cross
L Hook
Right kick

^ My all time favorite so far.

Jab
Cross
Cross
L Hook
Right kick

Yeah, I love any combination that involves a left hook followed by a right kick. If you get the distance right, you can really slam both techniques.

Jab, jab, jab, jab, right uppercut, left uppercut, right cross, left body kick, right body kick, jab, left hook, left uppercut, left hook, right uppercut, right hook, right cross, left knee, left elbow, flying right knee, flying left knee, right elbow, left headkick. Works every time.

oh yea, the old 11118745123045812413461545. they do that combo all the time in K-1

parry, parry, parry, counter, counter, counter, counter, catch the kick, KTFO

tsk-tsk

what happened to the good ol teep ?

wuz jokin sheesh

anyways, I like Ernesto Hoost Muay Thai and also Anderson Silva's striking combo DVD's...ya'll should check them out...

...how about the good old jab, cross, grab shoulder > clinch knee?..or the jab, elbow, elbow, rear uppercut, and of course the double thai kick

Jab
Cross
Cross
L Hook
Right kick

I like this one

its kinda like 2 combos.. a 1-2 and a 3 hit combo with a slight offbeat pause for the double Cross

ive never really thought about doubling up the right hand

mine is:

Left Hook (Body)
Right Head Kick
Right Leg Kick

I don't really see how this combo would work. First off you should probably start with a jab, or at least something to the face, and typically before throwing a right kick I'd want to do a right cross punch, so that my right shoulder is forward and right hip is back, so that the punch starts to pull your right hip forward for the kick. This is the basis of the 1-2-kick combo which is probably the most common kickboxing combo. also, why head kick first and leg kick second? if you've already kicked them in the head he's falling down so you can't really get in (and dont need) a leg kick. Besides, a hook punch is a close range punch, and you can't really kick his head from that close in unless you're andy hug

Back