• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mt. Rushmore of 155 lb. fighters.

Khabib, Tony, Dustin , Frankie, maybe Do Bronx very soon. BJ Penn can go fuck himself, or arrested or knocked out again by fat bums
Fuck off...BJ penn held that belt for as long as he could and had multiple title defenses...what he did outside the cage...that's another story...

The fact no one can agree on jack shit in this thread is actually a really good highlight for the how deep the elite-level of 155 has been overall.

And BJ went up to WW and beat Hughes- defending WW champ who was a P4P guy at the time. What LW we talking about did anything close to that?
Not saying BJ is #1... but it just seems hes gotta be on that list.

Khabib Dustin RDA and Bendo

I really wanna add BJ but I dont think I can.

Damn, and we got Gaethje and Chandler potentially getting on Mt. Rushmore. He'll who knows maybe Charles too...

But as it stands today, I've got Khabib, Dustin, RDA and BJ...

probably just khabib and dustin at this point. feels unfair to put anyone next to khabib though.

after that probably tony given his long win streak in the division and finishes.

prime tony or dustin sent back in time would beat prime frankie/benson/bj pretty easy i think

I'm going with BJ, Khabib, Gomi and Dustin. Gomi and BJ are trailblazers that shaped the division in its early years, Dustin has a very impressive resume and safe to say that he won against Eddie twice. Khabib is a no brainer.

Conor has to pull off an amazing win streak inorder to have a chance to get in...

Back