MSM finally reporting reality

So if someone dies of AIDS related complications , we shouldn't attribute the death to the HIV virus ? This is the logiv used by the folks claiming the Sars-cov-2 virus is not the cause.
What will be your argument as they continue to reclassify deaths?

I am not a nurse or doctor so I wouldn't know.

But people dying from immunideficiency issues because of the HIV virus are listed as AIDS related deaths.

Wait . . . what?

It has nothing to do with what I like or dislike. Its just a fundamental problem with how covid deaths are reported in the US. If you test positive for covid at all, and die, you are listed as dying from covid.

80+% and Ive even seen estimates of 90+% of people with covid are asymptomatic. If someone with a lethal illness who is asymptomatic of covid dies, it is listed as a covid death, even if covid had nothing to do with it. They were asymptomatic, they were not effected by it, but by the mere fact that they have tested positive for covid19 means they are listed of dying from covid. Do you not see an issue with that?

I have also heard but cannot confirm, that the antibody tests are non specific to covid19, that they search only for coronavirus antibodies which could be obtained by having a regular cold or flu. If this is true, people who have also had a cold or flu will also be listed as dying from covid. I have no idea if that is true, but something is not right with the numbers coming from the US.
Do you believe that we won't see a spike in average yearly deaths or that if we do we will see a dip next year ?

Because from what you and others are saying we shouldn't see much of a spike and I certainly believe we will .

I understand his point, not sure why you want to repeat it. Also why is it youre comparing the Flue to Covid 19? rate wise it is not even close, covid is so much more deadly.

Read this article (https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...ronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu) and read the rate of cases both have, Flu is probably 15-20 times more cases than Covid yet if we continue how we are going will likely have 4 or 5 times more deaths compared to the flu. So yeah while I understand his point, lets also not act as if getting covid is the same bullshit as getting the flu. Sorry but I am not a trump supporter, I am not falling for this shit.
my comparison of the flu to covid is that if you have a large number of people with terminal conditions the flu and pneumonia are very serious things as well....potentially life threatening and could be the same thing as getting covid if it ends in death as well....

if everything was is they say it is, there would be no need to fudge numbers ,falsify data, mislead and misrepresent yet we see that all over on both sides of the arguement....deaths not being reported, deaths that shouldnt be reported being reported, the skew of amount of people tested compared to the amount of deaths compared to the amount of people that have it....or have had it already....they wouldnt need to panic censor what they have been relating to it

does it make sense to you to release large amounts of criminals back into the population because of some perceived risk of infection to them ((without testing them before release)) then to be locking up other citizens for mundane things that under ordinary circumstances would most likely not result in jail time??

the data out of italy is 99% of all covid related deaths involved people with 1, 2, 3, 4 or more life threatening conditions already

Im not a trump supporter so maybe im just missing what youre saying, what shit exactly are you not falling for?

Do you believe that we won't see a spike in average yearly deaths or that if we do we will see a dip next year ?

Because from what you and others are saying we shouldn't see much of a spike and I certainly believe we will .

I can't say what is going to happen because there are so many variables, with many possible outcomes.

What will be your argument as they continue to reclassify deaths?
If person with underlying issues died because they have Covid-19, what is the problem with classifying such a death as coronavirus related?

As long as you overlook this bit of OPs linked story.

"And they are a lot better than the experience in two other states that are moving to end lockdowns, Florida and Texas"

I can't say what is going to happen because there are so many variables, with many possible outcomes.
Lol no, it's a simple question , if the vast majority of people dying and having covid were soon to die anyway then we won't see a significant spike in average deaths and if most people who are dying who have covid an underlying issue would have otherwise lived significantly longer lives then we will .

{<jimmies}

If they died because of pneumonia, and had covid, yes, they died from covid19. If they died from heart problems while having covid, yes, it's known to do that as well. If they died from clotting issues, and had covid, again yes...
No matter how hard you try, it is NOT the flu bro...

One guy was shot with a gun and died. He died of covid19 according to the hospital.

Lmao

<LikeReally5>
Never happened troll

The total number of deaths during the pandemic is greater than the year to year average plus the deaths reported as being covid caused. Covid deaths are most likely being under reported.

These idiots don't realize how much trouble you would get in intentionally lying on a death certificate. Why would they do that? Hospitals are losing money because of this. If anything, it's in the best interest of hospital admins to downplay it.

If person with underlying issues died because they have Covid-19, what is the problem with classifying such a death as coronavirus related?
I dont know as im not involved in the classification or the reclassification of the same alleged deaths.

The total number of deaths during the pandemic is greater than the year to year average plus the deaths reported as being covid caused. Covid deaths are most likely being under reported.

These idiots don't realize how much trouble you would get in intentionally lying on a death certificate. Why would they do that? Hospitals are losing money because of this. If anything, it's in the best interest of hospital admins to downplay it.

Hospitals get extra money for putting covid 19 on reports or death certs.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/hospitals-getting-paid-more-label-cause-death-coronavirus/5709720

Hospitals get extra money for putting covid 19 on reports or death certs.

No, they don't. Coroner's report the cause of death, not the hospital. And even if they did, the money gained wouldn't be worth the potential lawsuits and loss of licensees that come with falsifying medical records. And, as I mentioned, this thing is terrible for hospitals business wise. Hospitals make money through elective procedures. If they were going to be fraudulent, why wouldn't they downplay the issue to keep full operations open?

And more importantly, where is the source for your claim?

Assault media, believe Trump. Jesus...

66982-1vkk_56e5rctarhhmavj7eg.jpg

Holy DISTURBING AS FUCK Batman.

God. Damn.

Back