MSM finally reporting reality

you're not going to change minds on this with science. If it doesn't kill them or make them seriously ill, it doesn't matter to them. They give 0 fucks about anyone other than themselves. If the hospitals implode and they don't need medical care over the next few months, again, they don't care.

I find a problem with many of the proclaimed covid deaths is that covid is not really the primary reason they died. Many of the deaths are from people who were already close to death. Its akin to a person with aids dying from a cold and then proclaiming it was the cold that killed him. I personally believe the numbers coming from the US have been completely inflated, for political reasons or for increased funding.

Yes I also have a problem with news I don't like so I just believe that it is fake.

Pretty sure the people who died because of Covid also died with covid dont you think? And those who died with covid, they're health was also effected by covid so they also died because of covid.

giphy.gif
affected*

Yes I also have a problem with news I don't like so I just believe that it is fake.

It has nothing to do with what I like or dislike. Its just a fundamental problem with how covid deaths are reported in the US. If you test positive for covid at all, and die, you are listed as dying from covid.

80+% and Ive even seen estimates of 90+% of people with covid are asymptomatic. If someone with a lethal illness who is asymptomatic of covid dies, it is listed as a covid death, even if covid had nothing to do with it. They were asymptomatic, they were not effected by it, but by the mere fact that they have tested positive for covid19 means they are listed of dying from covid. Do you not see an issue with that?

I have also heard but cannot confirm, that the antibody tests are non specific to covid19, that they search only for coronavirus antibodies which could be obtained by having a regular cold or flu. If this is true, people who have also had a cold or flu will also be listed as dying from covid. I have no idea if that is true, but something is not right with the numbers coming from the US.

Like the flu viruses, it seems sun and heat are not the friend of C-19. Florida and states south of Kentucky always were going to be better off.

I'm not disagreeing with OP, btw. The leanings of decision making started to become political. That's a no-no from both sides.
It was already known that hot temperatures reduce transmission of airborne viruses. But it's foolish to rely on that as a safeguard- Saudi Arabia has 65k cases, Brazil has ~300k, Ecuador 34k, Qatar 34k...

Population density matters more than temperature. This is why India is going to the be the next epicenter.

Thank you for proving my point? I did say they also died because of Covid did I not?
its been pointed out to you already but seems to be needed to again, in the case of Aids patients when they die from a coronavirus ((common cold)) their cause of death is not listed as a common cold....even if they would have lived longer not contracting that cold....its still not listed as death due to common cold....so why on earth would or should covid19 be listed as the cause of death to anyone that had terminal illnesses to begin with?

do you not see how that is completely opposite to how we went about labeling causes of death before this outbreak?

Where are we disagreeing?
People with underlying conditions will be impacted by the virus more. Obviously, as a group, the elderly will be impacted more, but that doesnt mean they were 'almost dead anyways', like the poster I was responding to was saying.

There are A LOT of Americans besides the old with chronic conditions. Obesity, asthma, and other things that people normally can deal with can end up killing them if they get a bad case of COVID.
Younger, healthier people that got the virus and recovered have talked about how horrible it was, so how much worse would someone unhealthy turn out?
yeah kind of like the common flu or pneumonia

you're not going to change minds on this with science. If it doesn't kill them or make them seriously ill, it doesn't matter to them. They give 0 fucks about anyone other than themselves. If the hospitals implode and they don't need medical care over the next few months, again, they don't care.
where have hospitals imploded? where has the medical system been over taxed from this? its so undertaxed that the MSM needs to show footage of that one italian hospital that had lots of patients...over and over .... when talking about american hospitals and how taxed they are.....its so bad in the US that they need to have MSM employees lining up in their cars to represent people lining up to get tested for covid! in order to get the footage that they want to put on the TV later

just because some people dont believe bullshit when it becomes apparent thats what it is....doesnt mean that they dont care about other people.....but since we're playing the guilt game...lets go with that.....

if you really cared about people like youre portraying yourself to....isnt it paramount to get to the bottom of what is truth or not involving all of this? its undeniable that there is enough evidence to warrant extreme suspicion over all this and things need to be investigated and looked into immediately, if you really genuinely cared for everyone's well being....wouldnt that be your biggest point of interest......to have the truth come out so you can know best how to help people that need it?

Then what is your point? People with underlying health issues are most at risk when it comes to death from covid. This has been known.

You obviously understood my point but chose to pick out the piece related to someone in ICU . . . why?

You obviously understood my point but chose to pick out the piece related to someone in ICU . . . why?

What was your actual point? It's been said over and over that people with underlying illnesses are most at risk.

You seem to be implying that people with underlying health conditions that die with covid shouldn't have their deaths attributed to covid. Why?

What was your actual point? It's been said over and over that people with underlying illnesses are most at risk.

You seem to be implying that people with underlying health conditions that die with covid shouldn't have their deaths attributed to covid. Why?

Holy crap dude . . .

Someone can be dying from cancer and contract COVID and die. This doesn't automatically mean that they died from COVID.

Someone with obesity, hypertension or diabetes can have a stroke or heart attack and test positive for COVID. This doesn't mean that COVID killed them.

Holy crap dude . . .

Someone can be dying from cancer and contract COVID and die. This doesn't automatically mean that they died from COVID.

Someone with obesity, hypertension or diabetes can have a stroke or heart attack and test positive for COVID. This doesn't mean that COVID killed them.

What percentage of people who contracted covid and died do you imagine were already on deaths bed? These people would already be in ICU, not out in the world contracting the virus.

its been pointed out to you already but seems to be needed to again, in the case of Aids patients when they die from a coronavirus ((common cold)) their cause of death is not listed as a common cold....even if they would have lived longer not contracting that cold....its still not listed as death due to common cold....so why on earth would or should covid19 be listed as the cause of death to anyone that had terminal illnesses to begin with?

do you not see how that is completely opposite to how we went about labeling causes of death before this outbreak?

where have hospitals imploded? where has the medical system been over taxed from this? its so undertaxed that the MSM needs to show footage of that one italian hospital that had lots of patients...over and over .... when talking about american hospitals and how taxed they are.....its so bad in the US that they need to have MSM employees lining up in their cars to represent people lining up to get tested for covid! in order to get the footage that they want to put on the TV later

just because some people dont believe bullshit when it becomes apparent thats what it is....doesnt mean that they dont care about other people.....but since we're playing the guilt game...lets go with that.....

if you really cared about people like youre portraying yourself to....isnt it paramount to get to the bottom of what is truth or not involving all of this? its undeniable that there is enough evidence to warrant extreme suspicion over all this and things need to be investigated and looked into immediately, if you really genuinely cared for everyone's well being....wouldnt that be your biggest point of interest......to have the truth come out so you can know best how to help people that need it?

What?
The common flu and pneumonia arent as contagious as COVID. They dont have the same symptoms or work in the same way.

If you had COVID and an underlying condition that you otherwise could have lived with, then you died from a combination of the 2 conditions.
But the COVID is what brought on the more immediate death.
How is it crazy to classify it as a corona death if you would have otherwise been alive right now had you not contracted it?

So if someone dies of AIDS related complications , we shouldn't attribute the death to the HIV virus ? This is the logiv used by the folks claiming the Sars-cov-2 virus is not the cause.

What percentage of people who contracted covid and died do you imagine were already on deaths bed? These people would already be in ICU, not out in the world contracting the virus.

I don't know . . . you tell me.

What does that have to do with the comment you replied to?

So if someone dies of AIDS related complications , we shouldn't attribute the death to the HIV virus ? This is the logiv used by the folks claiming the Sars-cov-2 virus is not the cause.

What ICD code is used for an AIDS patient who dies from pneumonia?

Should that be coded as an HIV-related death or pneumonia-related death?

How many months until the hospitals implode?

What ICD code is used for an AIDS patient who dies from pneumonia?

Should that be coded as an HIV-related death or pneumonia-related death?
I am not a nurse or doctor so I wouldn't know. But people dying from immunideficiency issues because of the HIV virus are listed as AIDS related deaths.

I understand his point, not sure why you want to repeat it. Also why is it youre comparing the Flue to Covid 19? rate wise it is not even close, covid is so much more deadly.

Read this article (https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/hea...ronavirus/coronavirus-disease-2019-vs-the-flu) and read the rate of cases both have, Flu is probably 15-20 times more cases than Covid yet if we continue how we are going will likely have 4 or 5 times more deaths compared to the flu. So yeah while I understand his point, lets also not act as if getting covid is the same bullshit as getting the flu. Sorry but I am not a trump supporter, I am not falling for this shit.

What?
The common flu and pneumonia arent as contagious as COVID. They dont have the same symptoms or work in the same way.

If you had COVID and an underlying condition that you otherwise could have lived with, then you died from a combination of the 2 conditions.
But the COVID is what brought on the more immediate death.
How is it crazy to classify it as a corona death if you would have otherwise been alive right now had you not contracted it?
how is that different from someone with aids dying of a cold?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back