Shoop MS PAINT V5 SHOOP CONTEST: SIGN UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you buddy I did the most awful no talent no effort submission ever and I'm also quite occupied and distracted lately

I don't belong to be on the stage of some of the amazing artwork I'm seeing here
tenor.gif

I hear you buddy I did the most awful no talent no effort submission ever and I'm also quite occupied and distracted lately

I don't belong to be on the stage of some of the amazing artwork I'm seeing here
Honestly, this is MS paint competition with GSP grease classic is serving as an example. Everyone can draw anything they want ;)
And from what I've noticed, if you have a clever idea then few lines with 2 colors drawn in 5 minutes can match those great drawing you sometimes see here that people spend hours on. I will submit these as well if I have no time to spend time on something, but it's better than not submitting anything.
It's just for fun (and glory) and I wish we had more contestants drawing silly shit like the GSP grease, and more people voting.

i think my clos-to-last place in the previous round has eliminated me from this upcoming round

You're first alternate bro. Places come up for grabs so if you want to make something I'm pretty sure you will get in. At least one person always pulls out of the contest.

i think my close-to-last place in the previous round has eliminated me from this upcoming round
I submit a shoop whether I'm in or not. At the least, I can post it in teh thread. My worse showing waz 4th alternate & I still fooking got in. lol...

Just saying.
<Neil01>

Oh fuck yeah I forgot Fergie and Bronx was on this card, criminal if its only 3 rounds though

Yeah, it's a shame it isn't 5 but it could be fun with it being only three rounds too, could be a crazy pace. I think Tony will be on a mission to prove he isn't done after the Justin fight.

We have had one person pull out and an alternate step-up if anybody else feels like they won't be able to make it and are too busy please let me know a.s.a.p. so I can notify an alternate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back