Shoop MS PAINT V5 SHOOP CONTEST: SIGN UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arqueto

'luminous beings are we, not this crude matter'
@Gold
Reaction score
Links to voting threads: Red Thread Blue Thread
Final round: Here

MS PAINT V5 SHOOP CONTEST SIGN-UP THREAD
Hello Sherbros my name is Arqueto and I will be your host for this contest, @bigwaverider is currently on his yacht with a bunch of tens and eating fried chicken by the bucket.
MS PAINT V5 will be a two-round event. Round 1 will be for UFC 254: Khabib vs Gaethje Saturday, October 24th, 2020. The top 20 MS Paints will advance to the Final Round which will be determined at a later date.

Entries will be due 72 hours after the main card start time which is 2 PM EST.

The title of the contest is self-explanatory. All entries will be done 100% by hand in MS Paint. There will be no animated gifs allowed. Single frame static images only. No storyboard shoops. No templates or external source pictures are to be used in your final shoop. Of course, you can use a picture as a "reference" only. In other words, you can look at a pic of Shadface and draw/paint it in MS Paint. No tracing as we can tell - trust me.

We will take the first 40 people that sign up and then we will take alternates. Alternates have a good chance of still making it in. If you sign-up and have to bow out, give @Arqueto a courtesy PM so that any alternates can be notified that their spot is open. If you don't do this, it can be used against you in future contests.

******** PRIZES ********
Thus far we have $120 in prizes and more is incoming!!
$50 @Natural Order $50 @Arqueto - $20 @bigwaverider

Donations are welcome. We do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. The code should be PM'd to @Arqueto. Even a $5 donation is awesome. We always need $5 chunks when dividing the prizes, so it will come in handy.

**** If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @Arqueto. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @Arqueto" would be a good response. Check the bottom of the OP to make sure you are added to the "Contestant List"!! This is your responsibility to make sure. If you don't see your name in the contestant list and you see contestants being added after you have signed up, then @ tag or quote @Arqueto in this thread. ****

RULES
What Rules? there are no rules except for these rules

PLEASE READ THEM AND FOLLOW THEM
• NEW RULE!! No self voting. We have limited votes and this will help spread the love around to the other hard-working contestants.
• First and foremost, you are responsible for knowing the rules at all times in the OP's of the contests and PM's. No excuses.
• If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @Arqueto. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif or image as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @Arqueto" would be a good response.​

• Make sure you are entered under the "Contestants" list at the bottom of this post. It's up to you to make sure we have seen your post and that you are entered. This is VERY important. I will reply to every entrant that I see, but please double-check that you are on the list.​

• If you sign-up and have to bow out, please give @Arqueto a courtesy PM so that any alternates can be notified that their spot is open. If you don't do this, it can be used against you in future contests.​

• Entries will be submitted to @Arquetoin a P.M. with your Username and “MS Paint V5 R1 Entry” in the title. For example "Arqueto MS Paint V5 R1 Entry." Use your name and not mine. If it is not titled like this, I may not see it. Make sure you have the proper Round number in your PM, so use R2 for the 2nd round. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together and titled properly. If it is not titled properly or if it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, then PM @Arqueto and explain. There are always exceptions.​

• The deadline for submission will be 72 hours after the respective UFC Card's Main Card start time.​

• Voting will start shortly thereafter and last for 3 days.​

• You can start early if you want.​

• Drawings/paintings must relate to the respective UFC events or build-up.​

• MS Paint Drawings only! If you are on a Mac, you can use Paintbrush. Do not use ANY other program besides these two. Trust me, we can tell. If you are on cell or tablet use a compatible program. Be careful because if your results are not totally like MS Paint, you may be DQ'd.​

• Your Entry must be 100% drawn in MS Paint FROM SCRATCH. No templates or external sources are to be used. Of course, you can use a picture as a reference only. In other words, you can look at a pic of Shadface and draw/paint it in MS Paint.​

• Single frame, static images only.​

• No storyboard Shoops. A storyboard is a multi-frame image.​

• No re-using old Paints or Paints made by others. This is in part on in whole.​

• No tracing. Trust me I can tell and will disqualify you.​

• One entry per person.​

• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including ISL and NGS. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.​

• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest.​

• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.​

• We will determine the winner by combining your total votes from both rounds. Whoever has the most votes wins.​

• If you have any questions, ask in this thread or P.M. @Arqueto. If you think your entry is in any way against the rules, P.M. me so that it can be OK'd.​

• Rules and prizes are subject to change.​

• Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgbb.com OR https://imgur.com. We do not allow images hosted on Photobucket as they have a user name in the URL.​

• Don’t forget to thank those that donated. They believe in you and the scene, so show them some support too.​

If you feel like you have the skills to pull off an MS Paint masterpiece like this classic (if someone knows the guy's name who made this please post it in the thread I would love to give him a shout out)​

S97OT37.jpg

.......then this is the thread for you, sign-up, and have some fun. All good-natured trash talk is welcome and encouraged.​

Contestant List:
  1. @Credo
  2. @Iron Skin
  3. @3879
  4. @Sure Dawg
  5. @MichaelT
  6. @Slobodan
  7. @TCE
  8. @stelios kontos
  9. @true_fan
  10. @Draxton
  11. @ThePsychoticKane
  12. @Natural Order
  13. @lostdog000
  14. @in the liver
  15. @Empty Emp
  16. @chill doggie
  17. @dindonker
  18. @JohnMandick
  19. @Medulla Omoplata
  20. @Wreckless
  21. @MacGregor
  22. @ZOD66
  23. @Kwic
  24. @Fuzzybabyducks
  25. @Arqueto
  26. @Anung Un Rama

Last edited:
Hello Sherbros my name is Arqueto and I will be your host for this contest, @bigwaverider is currently on his yacht with a bunch of tens and eating fried chicken by the bucket.
MS PAINT V5 will be a two-round event. Round 1 will be for UFC 254: Khabib vs Gaethje Saturday, October 24th, 2020. The top 20 MS Paints will advance to the Final Round which will be determined at a later date.

The title of the contest is self-explanatory. All entries will be done 100% by hand in MS Paint. There will be no animated gifs allowed. Single frame static images only. No storyboard shoops. No templates or external source pictures are to be used in your final shoop. Of course, you can use a picture as a "reference" only. In other words, you can look at a pic of Shadface and draw/paint it in MS Paint. No tracing as we can tell - trust me.

We will take the first 40 people that sign up and then we will take alternates. Alternates have a good chance of still making it in. If you sign-up and have to bow out, give @Arqueto a courtesy PM so that any alternates can be notified that their spot is open. If you don't do this, it can be used against you in future contests.

PRIZES
This will be updated as donations come in.

Donations are welcome. We do Amazon eGift codes which can be purchased here. The code should be PM'd to @Arqueto. Even a $5 donation is awesome. We always need $5 chunks when dividing the prizes, so it will come in handy.

**** If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @Arqueto. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @Arqueto" would be a good response. Check the bottom of the OP to make sure you are added to the "Contestant List"!! This is your responsibility to make sure. If you don't see your name in the contestant list and you see contestants being added after you have signed up, then @ tag or quote @Arqueto in this thread. ****

RULES

• First and foremost, you are responsible for knowing the rules at all times in the OP's of the contests and PM's. No excuses.
• If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @Arqueto. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif or image as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @Arqueto" would be a good response.
• Make sure you are entered under the "Contestants" list at the bottom of this post. It's up to you to make sure we have seen your post and that you are entered. This is VERY important. I will reply to every entrant that I see, but please double-check that you are on the list.
• If you sign-up and have to bow out, please give @Arqueto a courtesy PM so that any alternates can be notified that their spot is open. If you don't do this, it can be used against you in future contests.
• Entries will be submitted to @Arquetoin a P.M. with your Username and “MS Paint V5 R1 Entry” in the title. For example "Arqueto MS Paint V5 R1 Entry." Use your name and not mine. If it is not titled like this, I may not see it. Make sure you have the proper Round number in your PM, so use R2 for the 2nd round. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together and titled properly. If it is not titled properly or if it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, then PM @Arqueto and explain. There are always exceptions.
• The deadline for submission will be 72 hours after the respective UFC Card's Main Card start time.
• Voting will start shortly thereafter and last for 3 days.
• You can start early if you want.
• Drawings/paintings must relate to the respective UFC events or build-up.
• MS Paint Drawings only! If you are on a Mac, you can use Paintbrush. Do not use ANY other program besides these two. Trust me, we can tell. If you are on cell or tablet use a compatible program. Be careful because if your results are not totally like MS Paint, you may be DQ'd.
• Your Entry must be 100% drawn in MS Paint FROM SCRATCH. No templates or external sources are to be used. Of course, you can use a picture as a reference only. In other words, you can look at a pic of Shadface and draw/paint it in MS Paint.
• Single frame, static images only.
• No storyboard Shoops. A storyboard is a multi-frame image.
• No re-using old Paints or Paints made by others. This is in part on in whole.
• No tracing. Trust me I can tell and will disqualify you.
• One entry per person.
• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including ISL and NGS. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.
• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest.
• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.
• We will determine the winner by combining your total votes from both rounds. Whoever has the most votes wins.
• If you have any questions, ask in this thread or P.M. @Arqueto. If you think your entry is in any way against the rules, P.M. me so that it can be OK'd.
• Rules and prizes are subject to change.
• Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgbb.com OR https://imgur.com. We do not allow images hosted on Photobucket as they have a user name in the URL.
• Don’t forget to thank those that donated. They believe in you and the scene, so show them some support too.

If you feel like you have the skills to pull off an MS Paint masterpiece like this classic (if someone knows the guy's name who made this please post it in the thread I would love to give him a shout out)

S97OT37.jpg

.......then this is the thread for you, sign-up, and have some fun. All good-natured trash talk is welcome and encouraged.

Contestant List:
Damn it. Now I want fried chicken. Fuck you @bigwaverider

PRIZES
This will be updated as donations come in.

RULES

• If you want to sign up, post your intentions in this thread and tag @Arqueto. Make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that you want to enter. Do not just post a .gif or image as your intent to sign-up. It will be ignored. Do not say "IN" or anything else that can be misinterpreted. "I want to sign up @Arqueto" would be a good response.
• Make sure you are entered under the "Contestants" list at the bottom of this post. It's up to you to make sure we have seen your post and that you are entered. This is VERY important. I will reply to every entrant that I see, but please double-check that you are on the list.
• If you sign-up and have to bow out, please give @Arqueto a courtesy PM so that any alternates can be notified that their spot is open. If you don't do this, it can be used against you in future contests.
• Entries will be submitted to @Arquetoin a P.M. with your Username and “MS Paint V5 R1 Entry” in the title. For example "Arqueto MS Paint V5 R1 Entry." Use your name and not mine. If it is not titled like this, I may not see it. Make sure you have the proper Round number in your PM, so use R2 for the 2nd round. Do not submit your entries until after the UFC events are over. I get a lot of PM's and it's best if all the entries are together and titled properly. If it is not titled properly or if it is entered days before the contest it may get lost and overlooked. If you have a compelling reason to enter it early, then PM @Arqueto and explain. There are always exceptions.
• The deadline for submission will be 72 hours after the respective UFC Card's Main Card start time.
• Voting will start shortly thereafter and last for 3 days.
• You can start early if you want.
• Drawings/paintings must relate to the respective UFC events or build-up.
• MS Paint Drawings only! If you are on a Mac, you can use Paintbrush. Do not use ANY other program besides these two. Trust me, we can tell. If you are on cell or tablet use a compatible program. Be careful because if your results are not totally like MS Paint, you may be DQ'd.
• Your Entry must be 100% drawn in MS Paint FROM SCRATCH. No templates or external sources are to be used. Of course, you can use a picture as a reference only. In other words, you can look at a pic of Shadface and draw/paint it in MS Paint.
• Single frame, static images only.
• No storyboard Shoops. A storyboard is a multi-frame image.
• No re-using old Paints or Paints made by others. This is in part on in whole.
• No tracing. Trust me I can tell and will disqualify you.
• One entry per person.
• No vote trolling. You will be banned from further contests including ISL and NGS. This means in no way are you to ask or coerce others into voting for you.
• No threads about specific entrants until after the contest.
• Do not post your images anywhere on the internet before or during the contest or you will be disqualified.
• We will determine the winner by combining your total votes from both rounds. Whoever has the most votes wins.
• If you have any questions, ask in this thread or P.M. @Arqueto. If you think your entry is in any way against the rules, P.M. me so that it can be OK'd.
• Rules and prizes are subject to change.
• Contestants: Do not attach your images to Sherdog or they will not be accepted. Use a proper image host. I recommend https://imgbb.com OR https://imgur.com. We do not allow images hosted on Photobucket as they have a user name in the URL.
• Don’t forget to thank those that donated. They believe in you and the scene, so show them some support too.

If you feel like you have the skills to pull off an MS Paint masterpiece like this classic (if someone knows the guy's name who made this please post it in the thread I would love to give him a shout out)

S97OT37.jpg

.......then this is the thread for you, sign-up, and have some fun. All good-natured trash talk is welcome and encouraged.

Contestant List:
  1. @Credo

tenor-4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back