Shoop MS Paint V5 Final Round Voting thread!! (Shoop contest) UFC 256

You have 5 votes. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank u all for the great entertainment really! Thank u @Arqueto so very much for putting this together and as always @Arqueto for president and extremely special thanks for the big boss @bigwaverider for being himself a king among men

Thanks TF! This version of MS Paint was the hardest to run from behind the scenes. I have some issues where I was having a hard time running it, so @Arqueto stepped up. He went through hell. He never faltered. I felt bad for him.

Great job putting this all together. I appreciate all the work you and @bigwaverider and @Myrddin Wild do to make it all possible.

Thanks Jack! Remember that time you serenaded Holly?

IozZXp4.gif

Wow, Congrats @dindonker on a clean sweep of both 2020 Paint contests on your rookie season! (winning all 4 roundz! :eek:) & not just because you're obviously a great artist, but spot on concepts to match.
You got gif skillz too :eek::eek:

giphy.gif

@Empty Emp
empty-emp-gif.820871
Alwayz consistent with great concepts & spot on execution!

@Ottawaguy
shoop-otto-kraft-dinner-bath-jpg.820872

trowin' teh fook down boiy!!! Great job bro!! I had guessed that one was yourz. :p Emp & Din's were even more obvious to me. I wasn't sure which one waz Rider's or Arq's but I knew one of them did one or the other of those 2... :D lol...

Thank you brother @Arqueto for throwing a helluva party & of coarse @bigwaverider for all you do!! Also, much love for your donations & @Natural Order for his!!!

Much love to all the shooperz who make the scene great!!! It's been a helluva year! Much Love to all of you!

ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif

It was a good part for sure. Good energy in the threads. We overcame many obstacles and pulled off an epic event!

Nice shoop! 2nd to the left is the handsomest man alive! Voted Handsomest Man 2001-2020.

Thanks bro. You got mad skills brah. We may be doing ISL (International Shoop League) soon. I believe MacG/Porier maybe be round 1.

Thank you my brother for your support. @Ottawaguy jock smells like fried Chicken.
sausage-girl-emoji-gif.820882

Mirhalo friend!

Thank you my brother. You kicked ass as usual. (see my post below. It was the top 5!!

TOP 5!!! You forgot me and @MichaelT too!!
r1-and-2-top-5-png.820881
I think I'm number 5 in every contest I entered so far
<KhabibBS>

I was saying to myself "If entry #7 isn't @Ottawaguy, I can take 3rd!". then I changed that to "I hope entry #7 is @Ottawaguy, so he can take 3rd!". Great job brother and good concept with the funeral dancers. Super proud of you!
Thanks mate! I had to redraw the arms of the pallbearers a few times as I wanted to convey the dancing part, and it was not working at first.

What a tangled web of emotionz you're experiencing.

You're all: <DCWhoa> & <BlackPinkStab> at the same time.
<TheWire1>

LOL, I'm like that too in this thread & a few other threads. Truly appreciate reading & interacting with cool people from all different places. Took some adjusting to ration my likes effectively and am getting the hang of things more. Hope you enjoy your weekend. Gonna watch any of fight night? It's a very good card.

It should take me another 4 days to finish liking this thread!

That's serious gratitude. Best way to live imho. Loved your shoop. Immediately understood it. It's kinda funny, some I still don't understand and others I 'get' right away. Such is livin' la vida loca. Actually, such is spending time here and finding ways to enjoy it more. Haha!

LOL, I'm like that too in this thread & a few other threads. Truly appreciate reading & interacting with cool people from all different places. Took some adjusting to ration my likes effectively and am getting the hang of things more.
I can totally relate bro. I'm actually going back & liking some stuff I read yesterday because I ran out... lol.

Now I'm out again. :oops:

Hope you enjoy your weekend. Gonna watch any of fight night? It's a very good card.
Oh yeah, I'll be there. Last one for a fooking month yeah? This is a pretty decent card too. It was actually brought up as a contender for this contest. I'm glad we did this one though... not only because it would've overlapped Christmas, but because this card turned out to be pretty rich with shoopable ideaz.

Last edited:
I completely forgot to congratulate the winners in my previous message lol.

@dindonker << You are a fookin beast. {<Mcgoat}
It will be hard to dethrone you with such talent and also clearly you can use MS Paint super well because everything is very smooth.

@Empty Emp << Doing great as always :) You got bested, but awesome shoops as well. Well deserved. Lots of time put into those.
And also I'm honored to get a vote from you in the second round!

@Ottawaguy << Hilarious shoops :) Congrats on making it to the podium!

Congrats to all shoopers for finding the time and making it a great competition! And all voters as well.

Thanks mate! I had to redraw the arms of the pallbearers a few times as I wanted to convey the dancing part, and it was not working at first.

6jtDQJb.jpg

Epic shoop. I busted out laughing immediately when seeing it.

tenor.gif

My first MS Paint competition and I made it to top10! <TheWire1>Awesome!

Nice job brother @KWIK!! Top 10 must feel grrrreat!

Congrats dude.
3iS8.gif

mir-aplause-gif.820969

Attachments

• mir-aplause.gif
    mir-aplause.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Back