Shoop MS Paint V5 Final Round Voting thread!! (Shoop contest) UFC 256

You have 5 votes. You can change your votes.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great job putting this all together. I appreciate all the work you and @bigwaverider and @Myrddin Wild do to make it all possible.

Thanks Jack. I had no idea how much work goes into these things behind the scenes lol but it's all for a good cause and a whole load of fun.

That shoop is ISL worthy!

iu

Really?

Thank you for the kind words guys. And thank you for showing up to vote. This was without a doubt the best event i've ever participated. Big applause to @Empty Emp , @Ottawaguy & all the participants. Always expect a fierce competition and you guys never fail to deliver. Thank you @Natural Order , @Arqueto , @bigwaverider for your donations. I can't thank the boss @Arqueto & @bigwaverider enough for the effort & meticulous work they put in behind the scenes. Thank you for running the show guys. Was a pleasure to be in it.
Merry Christmas to y'all.

Last edited:
The Reveal is up!

@dindonker Congrats on the big win! The Champ is here.

@Empty Emp Nice Silver performance, for me personally your entry was my favorite of this round.

@Ottawaguy Look at this shiny Bronze placing, second round Oto indeed, you killed it congrats! Not to mention look who is right bellow you hihehi.

@Arqueto Great job on running the contests, both rounds were a great success, you should do-more of this. <{1-16}>

@bigwaverider Thanks for contests oversee and all the general shoop community activity. PS: How does Oto's jockstrap smell you are right under him :D I couldn't help myself. <Kpop775>

@Draxton Top 10 placement, not too shabby.<mma4>

@Myrddin Wild Better luck next time bud scoring wise.. the upside is you had fun in doing them shoops like you always do, the experience/ journey counts when you stop and smell the roses. :meow:

@Clippy Only 1 round huh, one and done. <NewGina><30> Still better then nothing aka me. <Fedor23>

Nice work dinko, truly impressive piece of work, untouchable.

Props to Ottawa, two great paints dude. Nice to see Emp back at the top as well.
Arq, thanks for hosting us man, and BWR & MW as well, appreciate the effort you guys put in

Peace everyone

yea I remember it now. For stuff like that you can record an "Action" in Photoshop.

1. Select the image. (Alt + Left Click)
2. Have it go to "Select and Mask" in Photoshop. Have if smooth the edges. Have it "Decontaminate" the edges. This will create a new layer with a much smoother edge and little to no fringing.
3. there is a way to have it go to the next frame

Once you do that which should take about 20 seconds, you just play the action and it will do all the frames.

In other words you open the Actions Dialog. Press the record button. You do some stuff in PS and "Actions" will "record" it. Then press the "stop" button when you are done (the buttons looks like your typical start, stop etc). This will save the "Action" and you can name it. Then you just press play when you want to do that Action.

Let's say you want to resize 1000 images. Well "Actions" is what you want to use!
Thank you bud!!!

shoop-lando-c-2-7-jpg.820869

Attachments

• Shoop lando c 2.7.jpg
    Shoop lando c 2.7.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 29
Wow, Congrats @dindonker on a clean sweep of both 2020 Paint contests on your rookie season! (winning all 4 roundz! :eek:) & not just because you're obviously a great artist, but spot on concepts to match.
You got gif skillz too :eek::eek:

giphy.gif

@Empty Emp
empty-emp-gif.820871
Alwayz consistent with great concepts & spot on execution!

@Ottawaguy
shoop-otto-kraft-dinner-bath-jpg.820872

trowin' teh fook down boiy!!! Great job bro!! I had guessed that one was yourz. :p Emp & Din's were even more obvious to me. I wasn't sure which one waz Rider's or Arq's but I knew one of them did one or the other of those 2... :D lol...

Thank you @Brother Arq for throwing a helluva party & of coarse @Brother Rider for all you do!! Also, much love for both of you guyz' donationz & @Natural Order for his!!!

Much love to all the shooperz who make the scene great!!! It's been a helluva year! Much Love to all of you!

ba-awesome-colorful-fireworks-animated-gif-image-s.gif

Attachments

• empty emp.gif
    empty emp.gif
    13.3 KB · Views: 39
  • Shoop Otto Kraft dinner bath.jpg
    Shoop Otto Kraft dinner bath.jpg
    541.7 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:
Congrats Folkz!

ps5R6cT.jpg

Nice shoop! 2nd to the left is the handsomest man alive! Voted Handsomest Man 2001-2020.

Thank you for the kind words guys. And thank you for showing up to vote. This was without a doubt the best event i've ever participated. Big applause to @Empty Emp , @Ottawaguy & all the participants. Always expect a fierce competition and you guys never fail to deliver. Thank you @Natural Order , @Arqueto , @bigwaverider for your donations. I can't thank the boss @Arqueto & @bigwaverider enough for the effort & meticulous work they put in behind the scenes. Thank you for running the show guys. Was a pleasure to be in it.
Merry Christmas to y'all.

Thanks bro. You got mad skills brah. We may be doing ISL (International Shoop League) soon. I believe MacG/Porier maybe be round 1.

The Reveal is up!

@dindonker Congrats on the big win! The Champ is here.

@Empty Emp Nice Silver performance, for me personally your entry was my favorite of this round.

@Ottawaguy Look at this shiny Bronze placing, second round Oto indeed, you killed it congrats! Not to mention look who is right bellow you hihehi.

@Arqueto Great job on running the contests, both rounds were a great success, you should do-more of this. <{1-16}>

@bigwaverider Thanks for contests oversee and all the general shoop community activity. PS: How does Oto's jockstrap smell you are right under him :D I couldn't help myself. <Kpop775>

Thank you my brother for your support. @Ottawaguy jock smells like fried Chicken.
sausage-girl-emoji-gif.820882

Nice work dinko, truly impressive piece of work, untouchable.

Props to Ottawa, two great paints dude. Nice to see Emp back at the top as well.
Arq, thanks for hosting us man, and BWR & MW as well, appreciate the effort you guys put in

Peace everyone

Mirhalo friend!

Congrats @dindonker and @Ottawaguy! Thanks @Arqueto, @bigwaverider, and @Myrddin Wild! Thanks all the shoopers! Thanks everyone that voted!
That's very uncontroversial and satisfying...almost TOO satisfying... FIXED! CONSPIRACY! RECOUNT!

Thank you my brother. You kicked ass as usual. (see my post below. It was the top 5!!

So the top 3 were the same in round 1 and 2. I don’t recall seeing that before.

Thanks again @Arqueto and @bigwaverider and @Myrddin Wild . These contests are keeping Sherdog great!

TOP 5!!! You forgot me and @MichaelT too!!
r1-and-2-top-5-png.820881

Attachments

• mir gettyimages-516248232-612x612.jpg
    mir gettyimages-516248232-612x612.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
  • R1 AND 2 TOP 5.png
    R1 AND 2 TOP 5.png
    117.7 KB · Views: 37
  • sausage-girl-emoji.gif
    sausage-girl-emoji.gif
    43.7 KB · Views: 43
Back