Shoop MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

VOTE FOR YOUR 5 FAVORITE MS PAINTS!! YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IN!!!
giphy.gif

Can't wait to see what pathetic drawings you scrubs have come up with @Arqueto @Clippy

Here's what I drew in 15 minutes

ms-paint-masterpieces-21-genuinely-impressive-ms-paint-drawings-smosh.jpg

giphy.gif

I experimented with all the tools and brushes and eventually got a comfortable workflow down. I acknowledged and accepted the limitations and embraced the beauty and simplicity of Paint. I became one with the pixels, and I've got to say...I never want to use that fucking program again. I'd rather make a shoop in Notepad.

I experimented with all the tools and brushes and eventually got a comfortable workflow down. I acknowledged and accepted the limitations and embraced the beauty and simplicity of Paint. I became one with the pixels, and I've got to say...I never want to use that fucking program again. I'd rather make a shoop in Notepad.
7Qpk6jz.gif

Notepad shoops?

codifica-caratteri-utf-8.png

296.jpg

Can’t wait to see what you guys came up with.

It's 10 minutes+ after the deadline. Entries will be going up soon

1) 10 - @bigwaverider - 103 votes
2) 12 - @HughPhug - 96 votes
3) 7 - @Ikky - 70 votes
4) 4 - @Sansnom - 64 votes
5) 11 - @Myrddin Wild - 63 votes
6) 1 - @Arqueto - 53 votes
7) 2 - @Slobodan - 52 votes
8) 17 - @Clippy - 50 votes
9) 9 - @jei - 46 votes
10) 3 - @The Clark - 44 votes
11) 5 - @chill doggie - 38 votes
12) 14 - @Medulla Omoplata - 34 votes
13) 20 - @Kaboom - 26 votes
14) 18 - @Frank McEdgar - 23 votes
15) 15 - @DLX - 22 votes
T-16) 8 - @Ottawaguy - 21 votes
T-16) 16 - @TCE - 21 votes
18) 6 - @piktogram - 18 votes
19) 13 - @JohnMandick - 12 votes
20) 19 - @franquito - 11 votes

I spent a lot less time on this one, and thus I expect I'll probably receive a lot more votes. Or maybe less, who the hell knows.

But to those of you earlier in this thread that praised #9, thank you, I spent way too much time on it drawing it line by line with one of the Paint tools. I made myself laugh a few times while putting it together, like the "Derrick Was Here" at the end, and I'm glad some of you appreciate that or Reem's sideways head or whatever else you enjoyed.

So I haven't read all the way through this thread, been a busy day.

Do we have any side bets going between any posters this time around?

we have 16 entries so i am going with 4 votes total per peson. our thing has been to have 1 vote per 4 people. any objections?

So I haven't read all the way through this thread, been a busy day.

Do we have any side bets going between any posters this time around?
I never even thought of that. Could have had MSPaint av bets!

4 votes for 16 entries sounds good.

I’m good with 4 votes too.

I never even thought of that. Could have had MSPaint av bets!

4 votes for 16 entries sounds good.
There is massive potential for shoop bets, especially with other shoopers that like to create funny things.

Myrd and I had a wild time going to Siesta Key.

Back