Shoop MS PAINT V3 VOTING THREAD!! COME VOTE!!

VOTE FOR YOUR 5 FAVORITE MS PAINTS!! YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR VOTES.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fuck it, done
vKFDro0.jpg

...how you feel about your pic?

i think mine is pretty good set against my usual efforts
I kind of blew my wad in the first round, no matter what I do I won't get that response again.

I'm well chuffed with half of it, but the rest even I look at and think, what is that shit?

I kind of blew my wad in the first round, no matter what I do I won't get that response again.

I'm well chuffed with half of it, but the rest even I look at and think, what is that shit?

i voted for you in the first round man. just as a pure expression of love for that movie, your picture was truly awesome. something about it made me proud of what sherdog ms paint is all about.

it sounds like your pic might have an excellent mix of good and shit qualities...i respect you hughphug but don't go for a glove-touch at the start of the round ok?

i voted for you in the first round man. just as a pure expression of love for that movie, your picture was truly awesome. something about it made me proud of what sherdog ms paint is all about.

it sounds like your pic might have an excellent mix of good and shit qualities...i respect you hughphug but don't go for a glove-touch at the start of the round ok?
Thanks man, that was the most fun doing a paint I ever had. Whole thing just came together

I'll always go for the glove touch homie, then I'm going to Manvil the shit out of you!
Manny.gif

Thanks man, that was the most fun doing a paint I ever had. Whole thing just came together

I'll always go for the glove touch homie, then I'm going to Melvin the shit out of you!
Manny.gif

take your best cheap shot!

now that ive done mine i cant wait to see the rest, feels like shit. fucking hate waiting

What times does it usually go live?

I'm UK time so I guess I have to wait til I wake up tomorrow.

I'm going to bed SUPER early so the morning gets here quicker!

BWR has been quiet, that means we're all fucked!

Maybe his internet shit the rest of the bed and we'll all have to wait even looooooooooooonger

Time for a Nyquil nap <DCWhoa>

lol never considered this option

its ok i got a bunch of shit to do. now to get my ass off the seat and do it

yours was the one in round 1 that made me wish i had another vote, i'm serious man :| the half finished one i did also featured jds' GOATwife, absolute essential ingredient imo

aw BWR was busy with other shit and he started late

...which means we're still fucked

lol never considered this option

its ok i got a bunch of shit to do. now to get my ass off the seat and do it

yours was the one in round 1 that made me wish i had another vote, i'm serious man :| the half finished one i did also featured jds' GOATwife, absolute essential ingredient imo

LOL thanks man! I just HAD to draw her. Someone made a thread that was so brutal and awful I couldn't help myslef

I also discovered that drawing in Bitmap is for shit and my mouse sucks and my drunken hands aren't steady.

JDS box pun was my first idea that I put on a shelf until a better idea came

It never came

JDS box pun was my first idea that I put on a shelf until a better idea came

It never came

{<jordan}

when they do the agony and the ecstasy episode for this competition theyll be replaying that quote throughout

I need a six month extension

<{chips}>

I figure another hour after work tonight should be enough.

3 hours left

Still haven't figured out how a computer works

giphy.gif

Jk. Been done 24 hours ago

Move your asses maggots

tenor.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back