Mr. Khabib "I don't care about money" is going on tour, charging his fans $$$ for pics and autograph

And how is all of that working out for you, TS?

Oh you didn’t know? Ts says he is a close personal friend of Conor. I’m not even joke he has said that.

Oh you didn’t know? Ts says he is a close personal friend of Conor. I’m not even joke he has said that.

I don't ever recall saying he was a "close" friend, that's a bit of a stretch, but yes, I would consider him a friend. We have met and talked several times before.

"overall better person"

<LikeReally5>

Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?

I agree, the question then becomes, is it a step up or a step down. It’s definitely strange considering his suspension could’ve been over already. Maybe it will get brought up at the meet and greet why he would rather do this than ‘fight for honor’ or whatever he calls it.
you're all just talking out of your ass. tell it like it is. you don't like this guy simply because he's a muslim. stop hiding behind weak ass arguments and stupid stories. <Lmaoo>
if this was an american fighter with no religious beliefs you would be praising and bowing down to him for "fighting for honor" o_O

He's not only the champion of the UFC LW division, he's also the UFC hypocrite champion as well.

Well done Khabib.

Tickets range from £53.89 – £313.79, then once inside, you have the opportunity to bid on more signed memorbilia from him.

He's got a lot of touring to do if he wants to catch up to Conor's Net Worth of $100 milly LOL LOL.

Conor has more money, better looking wife, more accomplishments, and an overall better person than Khabib. No amount of touring will change that for Khabib.

View attachment 568259

W
He's not only the champion of the UFC LW division, he's also the UFC hypocrite champion as well.

Well done Khabib.

Tickets range from £53.89 – £313.79, then once inside, you have the opportunity to bid on more signed memorbilia from him.

He's got a lot of touring to do if he wants to catch up to Conor's Net Worth of $100 milly LOL LOL.

Conor has more money, better looking wife, more accomplishments, and an overall better person than Khabib. No amount of touring will change that for Khabib.

View attachment 568259

You sound like a straight submissive loser TS. No matter what materialistic thibgs Conir has in his life will ever make hik better than me!..

Conor may have more, but khabib is ckearly the hap the person.

you're all just talking out of your ass. tell it like it is. you don't like this guy simply because he's a muslim. stop hiding behind weak ass arguments and stupid stories. <Lmaoo>
if this was an american fighter with no religious beliefs you would be praising and bowing down to him for "fighting for honor" o_O
It has more to do with how he treated the homeless person to be completely honest with you.

Back