Mr. Khabib "I don't care about money" is going on tour, charging his fans $$$ for pics and autograph

His 50 deep posse has to eat. And beard tonic isn't free either.

I don’t get it

What’s the purpose of this thread?

Oh I see

Sodium chloride all over the place

Conor has more money, better looking wife, more accomplishments, and an overall better person than Khabib. No amount of touring will change that for Khabib.

View attachment 568259

A racist, alcoholic bully who assaults non fighters , attacks women and cheats on his pregnant wife is not a “ good person” . And Dee was pretty back then, she looks like shit after 2 kids.

Mcgregor would give much of his money to find a way to beat Khabib but that is impossible. He will always get beaten up and stomped like a scurrying rat.

Last edited:
One fight against anyone other than Conor and he will be begging for another red panty night. He currently thinks he’s a draw..
only poor fighters begs for red panty nights

ce9.jpg

Inb4 someone claims its for charity to help nigerian kids build wells

He's not only the champion of the UFC LW division, he's also the UFC hypocrite champion as well.

Well done Khabib.

Tickets range from £53.89 – £313.79, then once inside, you have the opportunity to bid on more signed memorbilia from him.

He's got a lot of touring to do if he wants to catch up to Conor's Net Worth of $100 milly LOL LOL.

Conor has more money, better looking wife, more accomplishments, and an overall better person than Khabib. No amount of touring will change that for Khabib.

View attachment 568259

Overall better person hahahaha. I havent seen Khabib accused of rape yet

Also Conor isnt married moron. Cant even get facts straight.

Come back and try again when you get Conors balls out of your mouth. Sorry Sorry Fanboy

doesnt fight for money because he has a billionaire paying for all his shit so it's expense free for him lol

How do you know his wife is better looking if we haven't seen khabibs????

315566afdc721fd549f456f56bed2680_728xx415x1.jpg

For all we know khabibs wife looks like this, which IMO he would then have a hotter wife

He's not only the champion of the UFC LW division, he's also the UFC hypocrite champion as well.

Well done Khabib.

Tickets range from £53.89 – £313.79, then once inside, you have the opportunity to bid on more signed memorbilia from him.

He's got a lot of touring to do if he wants to catch up to Conor's Net Worth of $100 milly LOL LOL.

View attachment 568259

lol those are $1 bills.

Well done Khabib.

View attachment 568259

go build some wells in africa, TS

One fight against anyone other than Conor and he will be begging for another red panty night. He currently thinks he’s a draw..
This is only a step away from having a booth at the comic book conventions signing photos.

I was digging your post, up until you started bragging about Conor’s life.

That got lame very quick.

How do you know his wife is better looking if we haven't seen khabibs????

315566afdc721fd549f456f56bed2680_728xx415x1.jpg

For all we know khabibs wife looks like this, which IMO he would then have a hotter wife

Whats wrong with her eyes?

Its a sport that is absolutely devastating to a fighters long term health.

Damn straight Khabib wants to milk it as much as he can.

This is only a step away from having a booth at the comic book conventions signing photos.
I agree, the question then becomes, is it a step up or a step down. It’s definitely strange considering his suspension could’ve been over already. Maybe it will get brought up at the meet and greet why he would rather do this than ‘fight for honor’ or whatever he calls it.

I'm actually very concerned what purposes his money goes towards and wouldn't categorize it as being a philanthropist in any way.

You’re “very concerned” with what another man does with the money he has earned?

giphy.gif

Back