Moving to Brazil Part II

(Post 1/2)

SAM_2104.jpg

Torryn sucks (first shirtless guy fromt the left). First, I find out he gets to go to brazil. Then I find out he's in the same house as gerbil. NOW he gets to train/meet Pedro Rizzo....yup, I'm jealous of my teammate....can't wait till I get to go to brazil..

PS. Tell Torryn that GRBJJ misses him!

Your doll has a black belt. I am disappoint.

This was done by the artist without my request, although the pictures that I sent him I was wearing a brown belt. Considering I'm not really selling them I didnt get bent about it :D

Torryn sucks (first shirtless guy fromt the left). First, I find out he gets to go to brazil. Then I find out he's in the same house as gerbil. NOW he gets to train/meet Pedro Rizzo....yup, I'm jealous of my teammate....can't wait till I get to go to brazil..

PS. Tell Torryn that GRBJJ misses him!

I will pass on the message. Let me make sure I have this right, "Torryn, you suck". Is that correct? I'll let him know soon :D

your doll looks like Jason Statham, and upon further inspection so do you

Pedro's a big, tall guy. I was like damn the house is full of giants.

It took me a while to figure out that half those guys in the picture are on an incline to the swimming pool. That blond guy with the checkered shorts (second from the right) looked like he was 7 feet tall.

I will pass on the message. Let me make sure I have this right, "Torryn, you suck". Is that correct? I'll let him know soon :D

Yeah, tell him that he sucks for being in paradise, and that he needs to come back to GRBJJ and the cold, raining, amazing weather that is Michigan!

That doll is fricken' epic! Pretty sure I just figured out what to every single person in my family for Christmas lol

The Gerbil

man gerbil - my computer crashed 3 days after i got back from Rio - lost everything including the session in which you showed me this and the other closed guard stuff. I was trying to figure this wrist lock out the last time i trained (well over a month ago).

Today my area of Canada was the 2nd coldest place in the world - antartica was first. Super cold here and wish i was back in Rio and being able to worry about nothign but training. Got some issues that have become roadblocks to my training - working them out slowly.

Da Boss - man he was by far one of the best blue belts I've ever had the pleasure of training with.

hope to see you there when i return next July.

Andre

Dont know if this has been posted, but Igor made it to Graciemag's website

Graciemag International Russian beast trains grappling in Rio

thanks for posting this it's important because I did not know about it and a lot of the inormation in the article is wrong :(

The Igor in the video is the correct Igor, the stats are wrong. There is another Russian fighter with the same name a weight class below him. Igor got to Brazil at 96 Kilos and ought his last fight at 84...I think he would have to cut off a leg to fight another weight class down which is what that article was saying.

Gerbil that is obviously Picanha! if you want to know how to spell it in english. It is one of the best and my favorite too! By the way you never responded to my messages about the filming of twilight in Rio and getting there for a photo op in your gi

Gerbil that is obviously Picanha! if you want to know how to spell it in english. It is one of the best and my favorite too! By the way you never responded to my messages about the filming of twilight in Rio and getting there for a photo op in your gi

I didnt get a chance to go over there and sneak in, but it would have been pretty cool :D

Picanha is awesome :D

Rio is popping off right now. Mad people are getting kidnapped, buses getting set on fire and blown up, etc by the drug dealers and now the special police are going in. Its the only thing playing on the news. Are you seeing any ill shit go down Jeremy?

Rio de Janeiro is falling appart, drug dealers have ser more than 30 cars and buses on fire until today.
This thing happened in Sao Paulo 2 years ago and just stoped when the army entered the slums.

I'm safe, luckily I live in Barra and for the most part it's all taking place near the favelas. I havent seen anything out of the ordinary, other than a few more helicopters than normal.

God there are groups of over 200 drug dealers moving around. That's extremely hardcore even for Rio.

thanks for posting this it's important because I did not know about it and a lot of the inormation in the article is wrong :(

The Igor in the video is the correct Igor, the stats are wrong. There is another Russian fighter with the same name a weight class below him. Igor got to Brazil at 96 Kilos and ought his last fight at 84...I think he would have to cut off a leg to fight another weight class down which is what that article was saying.

Those earlier fights are 7-9 years ago, he could have just been smaller then?

Back