• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Movies you wish had gotten a sequel but never did

The Goonies
Unbreakable

Two of my favorite movies. Goonies would have been hard to explain but Unbreakable has been crying out for a sequel (even if in novel or comic form) for years.

MV5BMTQ0NTk5Mzk2OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDE3NTE4MQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Guy Ritchie film; had it garnered more attention and box office earnings, there would have been...

R-RNR-LOGO.jpg

THE GOONIES!

I even wrote a kick ass screenplay for the sequal like a decade ago.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable has been crying out for a sequel (even if in novel or comic form) for years.

You guys should check out M. Night's new movie that came out in January, SPLIT. Definitely try to avoid spoilers, as is the case with all of his movies... the reason I recommend it: Unbreakable is my favorite one of his films, and I haven't been too happy with most of his work in the last ten years... but a lot of fans / critics agree that SPLIT is a surprising return to form for M. Night. Definitely worth you guys checking out.

It feels like a movie of its time, but I rewatch it every so often and still enjoy the shit out of it. There's no other film like it.

Not bad . . . not bad.

hackers_kate.jpg

tumblr_m79nrhLGeq1rq6ymvo1_500.jpg

angelina_jolie_Hackers_short_hair.jpg

That short spiky hair doesn't work for a lot of chicks, but she has the face for it. I actually thought that was the hottest she ever looked. Look at those eyes daaaaaaaaamn.

I wouldve liked another Austin Powers movie

That short spiky hair doesn't work for a lot of chicks, but she has the face for it. I actually thought that was the hottest she ever looked. Look at those eyes daaaaaaaaamn.

I agree, that was her best look. Runner Up is probably her look in Tomb Raider.

I also think you've identified your reason for rewatching Hackers. I'll be curious to hear how you think it holds up.

I agree, that was her best look. Runner Up is probably her look in Tomb Raider.

I also think you've identified your reason for rewatching Hackers. I'll be curious to hear how you think it holds up.

I would agree with tomb raider as her #2 look too. I might have to give it a rewatch, I just till remember pretty well how cheesy their concept of hacking was.

I would agree with tomb raider as her #2 look too. I might have to give it a rewatch, I just till remember pretty well how cheesy their concept of hacking was.

Well you have to learn to love the cheesiness. Though I have to point out that even though the graphical representation of hacking was obviously kind of retarded, a lot of the hacking concepts are spot on (like social engineering, not hacking from your house, etc).

The film is definitely over the top but that's a lot of what I love about it. And the DESIGN of the film is great, as is the soundtrack.

But really, it's a film about friends and camaraderie and there's where its emotional core lies.

Back