Movies Movies that hit you right in the feels

MV5BZmY2NjUzNDQtNTgxNC00M2Q4LTljOWQtMjNjNDBjNWUxNmJlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTA4NzY1MzY@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg
movie does not exist

Dang that makes me feel bad. I do the death of prime scene pretty much every weekend for people thru voice chat on xbox. People get sad or mad or just breathe oddly. Maybe I should stop but then someone ends up asking anyway. Also the horse's eyes 👀 for some reason always stay in my mind. I know the feeling of helplessness quite well.

So I caught a head and chest cold. Was feeling pretty bad so I ate an edible. Being high makes me enjoy animated things more than I normally do. As I like the idea of watching animated films and tv shows, but really have no desire to start them for some reason.

Anyway I decided to watch Up and was not prepared for that movie. Jesus. The opening scene is so sad. And then when the old man finally gets his house to the falls, opens up the adventure book, and realizes he didn’t break his promise and fail his wife before she died, because she filled out the adventure book with a bunch of photographs of their time together just living every day life. Solid movie.

I can’t remember the last time I got so sad from an animated movie. Maybe the fox and the hound.

Anyways that was a good watch. I also enjoyed the movie About Time. It starts off about time traveling and romance and blah blah blah, but it ends up being about something very different and meaningful, really an unexpected route they went with that movie.
Rachael Mcadams is in it too. Puts on a good performance and looks good.

Anyways those are my top movies I can think of. If you liked anime I think Your Name was pretty touching. Idk I watched it this year but I forget already.

But yeah what movies had an emotional impact on you. I don’t tear up much or at all, but movies seem to give me an emotional release for some reason. Weird

Since you asked about anime, Grave of the Fireflies has been mentioned and it is the saddest fucking movie ever. It is impossible for any movie to hit you in the feels more than that one.

But after that, Up is solid. For old school anime, I highly recommend Battle Angel from 1993 and Fist of the North Star from 1986, which is both hilarious yet completely fucking badass.

Since you asked about anime, Grave of the Fireflies has been mentioned and it is the saddest fucking movie ever. It is impossible for any movie to hit you in the feels more than that one.

But after that, Up is solid. For old school anime, I highly recommend Battle Angel from 1993 and Fist of the North Star from 1986, which is both hilarious yet completely fucking badass.
What’s funny to me is I wasn’t really moved by grave of fireflies, and I actually didn’t really like that movie. IIRC the protagonists actions didn’t really make sense to me and idk I just didn’t feel it.

My Girl - when i was a kid haven't seen it in ages
Forrest Gump - can't really remember the exact scene but i am sure this had a really sad part in it.
A Perfect Storm
when Mark Wahlbergs wife finds out they all died at Sea
Saving Private Ryan - When he is old at the Graveyard that ones tough too.

What’s funny to me is I wasn’t really moved by grave of fireflies, and I actually didn’t really like that movie. IIRC the protagonists actions didn’t really make sense to me and idk I just didn’t feel it.

giphy.gif

you were moved by an old man seeing a waterfall with a punk ass kid, fulfilling a promise to his deceased wife who left him some pictures and then everyone lives happily ever after... but you WEREN'T moved by some kids orphaned by war, cheated out of their supplies by their bitch ass aunt, forced to survive on war torn streets with their only comfort a small tin of candy that eventually runs out, then they go through the last of their food and the brother has to cremate his baby sister after she starves to death before he dies of starvation himself in a train station full of other starving homeless people?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

you were moved by an old man seeing a waterfall with a punk ass kid, fulfilling a promise to his deceased wife who left him some pictures and then everyone lives happily ever after... but you WEREN'T moved by some kids orphaned by war, cheated out of their supplies by their bitch ass aunt, forced to survive on war torn streets with their only comfort a small tin of candy that eventually runs out, then they go through the last of their food and the brother has to cremate his little sister after she dies of starvation before he dies of starvation himself in a train station full of other starving homeless people?
Funny how that works huh 🤣

Not a movie but 5th season of Samurai Jack. The finally episode left me kind of fucked all day. Very bitter sweet.

Dances with Wolves.....final scene.
Rudy final scene.
Any movie where a dog dies.

Back