Movie/physical media collectors show off some of your stuff

COLOR OUT OF SPACE is an excellent movie. And you're right, of course, it is trippy as hell.

To be honest, I didn't love it right away. I had very high expectations for it & I was hoping for another MANDY-like experience where I was immediately blown away by it. But with COLOR OUT OF SPACE it took me a couple of viewings to really appreciate it.

Did you get the Blu-ray version or the 4K UHD?
Blu Ray

Too cheap to buy 4k lol

Mostly buy blu rays these days...the occasional dvd here and there if i can't find said movie on blu ray

Blu Ray

Too cheap to buy 4k lol

Mostly buy blu rays these days...the occasional dvd here and there if i can't find said movie on blu ray

Gotcha, bro. That's cool. I didn't upgrade to 4K until a little over a year ago, so it's all good.

Is there a vast difference between the 2?

Yeah, there really is with the vast amount of movies. But, of course, it all depends on what you're watching them on. The bigger & better the 4K television is, the more difference you'll notice. Plus, it pays to get a higher-end 4K Blu-ray player as well. I initially went with a less expensive model when I first went 4K last year & I thought that it worked great on our 65" TV. But then, I wanted to upgrade this past April so we moved the stuff from last year into our bedroom & then we got a 70" for the living room along with a better, more expensive 4K Blu-ray player & the difference was amazing.

Yeah, there really is with the vast amount of movies. But, of course, it all depends on what you're watching them on. The bigger & better the 4K television is, the more difference you'll notice. Plus, it pays to get a higher-end 4K Blu-ray player as well. I initially went with a less expensive model when I first went 4K last year & I thought that it worked great on our 65" TV. But then, I wanted to upgrade this past April so we moved the stuff from last year into our bedroom & then we got a 70" for the living room along with a better, more expensive 4K Blu-ray player & the difference was amazing.
Hmmm..i shall make that my goal for next year. As of now i use my xbox 1 for my blu ray player lol and a 46 inch sharp tv. I do need a new t.v. so this might be the reason for it

Hmmm..i shall make that my goal for next year. As of now i use my xbox 1 for my blu ray player lol and a 46 inch sharp tv. I do need a new t.v. so this might be the reason for it

Cool. I think you'll be stoked when you do so.

yesterday’s deliveries:
7CB30760-C0D9-46CC-A04C-B38BE702B18D.jpeg

Couldn't help myself, despite not being a fan of this movie in the slightest I had to cop this
XibBNoE.jpg
Hey, bro. I got my copy in today's post. It's the Scream Factory version though so I didn't get the sweet slipcover. :(
I was going to get the 88 Films version but it's region B. I believe the 2K restoration print is the same one though. So it's all good.
20200911_141637.jpg

Hey, bro. I got my copy in today's post. It's the Scream Factory version though so I didn't get the sweet slipcover. :(
I was going to get the 88 Films version but it's region B. I believe the 2K restoration print is the same one though. So it's all good.
View attachment 798052
The poster in the 88 Films one was the main reason I bought it really, it is a really sweet print

Just added another old favourite to my collection Screenshot_20200912-010034.png

yoooooooo Vinegar Syndrome’s October lineup is insanely enticing.

qiah9azzflm51.jpg

Dial Code Santa Claus, Rest in Pieces & Cemetery of Terror will be for sure preorders

yoooooooo Vinegar Syndrome’s October lineup is insanely enticing.

qiah9azzflm51.jpg

Dial Code Santa Claus, Rest in Pieces & Cemetery of Terror will be for sure preorders

Sweet. I may have to grab a couple of those titles myself, bro.

Cool. I haven't seen that one in quite a few years.

Do you still have a functional VCR? I haven't had one since 2004.
I do have one but I haven't used it in years, those boxes in the background are the HMV Ltd edition VHS packaging for blu/dvd movies. Nice little collection they had. I'll take some photos later and show you

I do have one but I haven't used it in years, those boxes in the background are the HMV Ltd edition VHS packaging for blu/dvd movies. Nice little collection they had. I'll take some photos later and show you

Oh, OK. Cool. Yeah, please do. Come to think of it I have heard of them but I've never seen them.

Oh, yeah. You did good, bro. I'm going to grab that one myself. I remember taking a bus across town to a dodgy neighborhood when I was about 14 because its theater was the only one showing TOURIST TRAP. Good times. :)
I'm interested to see how 'uncut' it is, its a great little movie, still creepy even if it was a PG release.
Shame the bathing scene doesn't go any further though

I'm interested to see how 'uncut' it is, its a great little movie, still creepy even if it was a PG release.
Shame the bathing scene doesn't go any further though

Oh, yeah. I forgot that this will be a longer cut. Now I'm even more interested in getting my hands on it. I'm eager to see it as I haven't watched it in a decade or more. Probably closer to two.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christopher1077
Back