Movie/physical media collectors show off some of your stuff

just preordered this new Severin bundle announced this morning:

CruelestBundle.jpg

also ordered Scorsese’s World Cinema Project Vol. 2 boxset when i noticed Mysterious Object at Noon was included in the set:

cgKxO604g3phzPqpONSN5STBrfnV6y_large.jpg

MANDYBigBoxer-store.jpg

@sweetviolenturg

got on witterentertainment right at noon when the second release of limited edition Mandy VHS tapes went on sale & snagged myself the big box case w/ variant art & red VHS tape version. good thing i was paying attention to the clock because the big box/red tape w/ variant art + clamshell w/ variant art editions sold out in an hour or so

MANDYBigBoxer-store.jpg

@sweetviolenturg

got on witterentertainment right at noon when the second release of limited edition Mandy VHS tapes went on sale & snagged myself the big box case w/ variant art & red VHS tape version. good thing i was paying attention to the clock because the big box/red tape w/ variant art + clamshell w/ variant art editions sold out in an hour or so

Oh, you cheeky bastard! You knew I'd salivate over this one, huh? LOL.

Seriously though, I'm really happy for you that you got it. It's beautiful. Enjoy, bro. :)

I like your bottom shelf there. You ever read, "Into Thin Air"?

I'm more into the photographing of mountains than the climbing of them although Shirahata was a former mountaineer involving in climbing Manaslu, very underrated photographer IMHO, if you can find them(bought them in Kathmandu in a shop thats since burnt down) those books are the best I'v seen of the Himalaya/Karaforum. Thats probably only a third of my coffee table books though, Over the Himalaya by KOichiro Ohmori is very good as well(and alot easier/cheaper to find) with shots taken from a light aircraft.

I'm more into the photographing of mountains than the climbing of them although Shirahata was a former mountaineer involving in climbing Manaslu, very underrated photographer IMHO, if you can find them(bought them in Kathmandu in a shop thats since burnt down) those books are the best I'v seen of the Himalaya/Karaforum. Thats probably only a third of my coffee table books though, Over the Himalaya by KOichiro Ohmori is very good as well(and alot easier/cheaper to find) with shots taken from a light aircraft.
Outstanding. Eventually I want to gather enough funds to do a trek to Everest Basecamp one day. That would be awesome!

My German three-disc 4K UHD/Blu-ray steelbook arrived today. I'm very eager to see how it looks so I'll be watching it sometime later tonight or20200904_192835.jpg tomorrow.

oh shit, just noticing those two Salgado books there. he’s probably my favorite b&w photographer of all time. the Kuwait one i’m particularly jealous of. nice!

Tonight I'm finally opening up my Criterion Collection Bruce Lee His Greatest Hits Blu-ray set so that I can watch one of my all-time favorite movies ENTER THE DRAGON. I'm going to watch the slightly longer "International cut" for the first time.
20200905_195204.jpg

Couldn't help myself, despite not being a fan of this movie in the slightest I had to cop this
XibBNoE.jpg

Also pre ordered these from 88, two of my old favorites.
Missed out on the previous Grandmother's House so I'm chuffed with this
upload_2020-9-8_15-39-7.png
upload_2020-9-8_15-39-37.png

Couldn't help myself, despite not being a fan of this movie in the slightest I had to cop this
XibBNoE.jpg

Nice, bro! I've still got to get my hands on it. I've got all the other PIRANHA movies so I've got to add this to my collection. Besides, I'm curious to see it again as I don't remember that much about it other than what seemed like copious amounts of nudity. I believe the last time that I saw it was thirty years ago. So, I've got to grab a copy soon.

Back