Mousasi will be UFC MW champ. Yes or no?

Aubrey-Plaza-no.gif

I'd give him a chance if he convincingly beats Vitor.

Outside of that..... no.

Great fighter but he fights down to his competition time after time. That's not a recipe for a champion.

Depends on the matchups he gets. No way hes ever beating Weidman. Wrestlefucked for days and probably subbed. If say Vitor beats Weidman, Moose could definitely knock off Vitor. I imagine if that were to happen GSP would suddenly be EXTREMELY interested in moving up for a superfight.

Yes he has the potential to become the champion but he'll have to work really hard on his cardio and TDD, he is exceptional everywhere else.

Depends on the matchups he gets. No way hes ever beating Weidman. Wrestlefucked for days and probably subbed. If say Vitor beats Weidman, Moose could definitely knock off Vitor. I imagine if that were to happen GSP would suddenly be EXTREMELY interested in moving up for a superfight.

Lol gsp would get finished by Mousasi. That's a concussion waiting to happen.

No. There's so many fighters in line and he's only had one UFC win. At the very least it would take him about two years to earn a title shot. It's certainly possible if he beats a few big opponents in a row but I'd bet against it.

this, Gegard seems like a cool dude but he happens to have some of the most hardcore and delusional fans that i have ever seen

99% of his hardcore fans are humble and reasonable. Especially here.

That said, he only has lost one decision in 7 years and has been champ in all major orgs he's competed in. He's ignored only by the ignorant.

Why do all these Mousasi superfans forget the guy can't wrestle?

You always see 'Mousasi will bring down Jones.'

Unbridled optimism on their part.

How many fights did his lack of elite defensive wrestling cost hm? One.

And who did he lose to? The best wrestler in the LHW division ever.

Watch his fight with OSP and say his wrestling hasn't improved.

I think he matches up well with Anderson and I think Weidman would be his toughest match up at 185. But he definitely has the talent and skill set to make it happen. Just a little worried about his defensive wrestling but I'm sure he's been working hard on that. Only time will tell tho. I'm rooting for him, that's for sure.

There are reasonable posters here too.

He's got all the tools needed for it, wouldn't surprise me the slightest if he gets the belt.

nop, he wont beat Weidman, Anderson, nor jacare....

Lhw? jones will kill him.

He but Jacare in dream land already, and would beat him again with improved tdd.

Jones is not such a killer after all.

Back