Mousasi will be UFC MW champ. Yes or no?

A

Atherg

What do you think?

He has been champ in all the major orgs he has competed in.

I can easily see it. His biggest test is weidman and A. silva. Jacare is also a tough match up.

Who are the other tough match ups for him in MW div?

Any "Yes" votes remaining?

Mousasi has all the talent , I wanna see how his knee recovers

Mousasi has all the talent , I wanna see how his knee recovers

Yes he will. Just watch. If he does stick to MW or lhw. He is really good. His striking is nasty. People hate on him because he is Armenian. Just watch though my boy Gegard is gonna snatch the MW belt up.

He already is in the mind of many delusional fans, but i'd give a very slim chance. He's a great fighter, nonetheless.

HHmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Why no? You are skeptical of his abilities? I honestly think he can take the MW belt from weedman or Silva

Weidman would destroy him via wraslin' he'd likely finish Moose.

Anderson would win the standup battle, probably ending the fight.

Mark Munoz would beat him.

Vitor would beat him.

Bisping would lose.

Would love to see him fight Jacare again.

He can do it but he will have to fight more aggressively. He cant be passive in the wrestling department.

Weidman would destroy him via wraslin' he'd likely finish Moose.

Anderson would win the standup battle, probably ending the fight.

Mark Munoz would beat him.

Vitor would beat him.

Bisping would lose.

Would love to see him fight Jacare again.

Dafuq did I just read? Bro so Weidman became this high level striker? And would finish Moose? No. Sorry no. No. No and no. HELL no. Weidzman is good. But you a severly underfuckingestimating the moose.

People hate on him because he is Armenian

If by people you mean very few people... And only Azeris hate Armenians because they recently lost a war to them.

Most fans love Mousasi, and the few who hate here are probably fans of his opponents that he's beaten.

It's definitely possible. He's good enough to beat Weidman that's for sure.

Dafuq did I just read? Bro so Weidman became this high level striker? And would finish Moose? No. Sorry no. No. No and no. HELL no. Weidzman is good. But you a severly underfuckingestimating the moose.

I never said anything about Weidman's striking.... though, he'd hold his own. It will be his GRAPPLING that will win him the fight.

I'm sorry but Gegard is overrated.

If by people you mean very few people... And only Azeris hate Armenians because they recently lost a war to them.

Most fans love Mousasi, and the few who hate here are probably fans of his opponents that he's beaten.

No. I have alot of Azeri friends who like Moosenasty. Way to sterotype Bro. Lol I do know they were at war but still. Peace love and unity mmmmkay?

I never said anything about Weidman's striking.... though, he'd hold his own. It will be his GRAPPLING that will win him the fight.

I'm sorry but Gegard is overrated.

I love you bro, but I must disagree. But like the saying goes "to everyone their own"

He already is in the mind of many delusional fans, but i'd give a very slim chance. He's a great fighter, nonetheless.

Most of his fans have witnessed him win the dream gp, and stomp babalu for te strikeforce belt. How are we delusional? He only lost to a decision to Mo where he was out wrestled, and many think he won the fight.

Weidman is something of a nightmare matchup for Gegard. I just want to see Mousasi fight, again. Champion or not, he is extremely talented and can put on great fights.

Most of his fans have witnessed him win the dream gp, and stomp babalu for te strikeforce belt. How are we delusional? He only lost to a decision to Mo where he was out wrestled, and many think he won the fight.

Hence, the delusion. That fight wasn't close.

Back