mousasi top game vs rockhold

who has the better top control and GnP? who would win fight?

Moose is very technical on the ground and methotical. , hes not really a punisher though..he could potentially tap rockhold by RNC

But

Luke is a punisher on the ground hes looking to rough you up down there..moose would be significantly smaller then rockhold as well which would make defending even harder.. I think rockhold tkos or subs a battered Moose

When was the last time Luke got top position? 2015? He doesnt have the takedowns to get Moose down so ,Moose via KO

Tbh i'd bet on Mousasi, has much better takedowns and a strong top game whereas, correct me if I'm wrong, i've never really seen much off the bottom from rockhold

Gegards top game has become brutal but Luke s has become more brutal and hes bigger BUT because of fight IQ , Gegards titanium chin superior to Luke [ obviously, especially now] , his jab and variation of jabs just levels above and his defense is better. I guess what I'm trying to say is Gegard would keep fight on feet and make a mess of Luke like he usually does to his opponents faces. Again, gegard top game viscous but the larger Luke has evolved to scary status - no ground for mousasi in this fight and we're ok.

Luke has terrible takedowns. Moose would KO him in the 1st

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back