Mousasi got some new wheels!

Moose is a classy guy. Good to see him benefitting from the years of hard work he's put into his career in fighting. Whether you like him as a fighter or not, you have to respect him as a professional. This may not be the most fiscally responsible decision, but I know he's tried to be very smart with his investment of his earnings in the past. I'm sure he's done well enough to splurge on occasion.

Has there ever been documented evidence of Mousasi actually smiling?

As far as I know only three people have ever made Moose smile: Fedor, Markwan and Karyn Bryant.

0187.a1.gif

Has there ever been documented evidence of Mousasi actually smiling?

My thoughts exactly. That's how you can verify authenticity in the photo. It's the Mousasi watermark.

Standing next to what is most likely his dreamcar looking apathetic....Yup, legit Mousasi.

Casually Texting Robert DeNiro is impressed.

Congrats to him. That's like a $100k + car.

did the ufc give that to him as a bonus gift or is he just thanking them since they are the source of his income?
Thats the Only question to ask, cause this UFC/Reebok/Fighter pay thing is (?huh?)

from what Ive heard Mousasi might be the most financially responsible fighter. hes talked about how he invests in apartments and such to keep his income flowing after he retires. he has had a lot of fights in his career so he probably has had a good base from which to invest with.

This. Mous is a smart man. Right now he has like a dozen appartments in europe from what i heard. He invests properly and lives a good life. Fighting is just a bonus money for him.

See ya when the money runs out.

That won't be happening anytime soon. He appears to be pretty damn smart with is money. Heres a clip from one of his interviews.

"You told me the last time I spoke to you that you were very careful with your money. What are your plans to make money after your fight career?

Gegard Mousasi: I am in the real estate business. I never spend my fight money. I invest it in real estate and rent out apartments and houses and buildings. I use the income from that to live on and my fight money goes directly back into getting more real estate. Right now I have 11 different properties. I don't want to work after I retire from fighting, and I already will be able to live a very comfortable lifestyle when that time comes."

Hope Mousasi finishes his next fight. I used to be a huge critic of his skill level until he fought Machida. It was a beautiful match up.

I don't know what it is about this guy. But I like him. Unfortunately he frustrates the hell out of me when he fights. He seems to have no urgency or fire. He has skills but it's like he just doesn't seem to care.
Yup, he is way too relaxed and calm. Yes I know some people says its good to be relaxed and calm for a fight, but he is too asleep, same with Gunnar Nelson, too asleep, you need some energy and fire or you are 2 rounds down before you know it.

New ride, and already parking like an asshole. C'mon Moose. Don't be that guy.

It looks like his spot is the last one left and he just parked a bit away from the car next to him. It's hard to tell but those pylons make it look like there is no parking spot to block on the other side of his car.

You got t be pretty infatuated with somebody to be posting pics of their ride. Plus it appears somebody bought it for him which does not impress me at all, if it was bought for him why are all fighters not getting one.
because that would be retarded

It's a nice car for sure, wide as hell (UK) too, reminds me when I first sat in a Ferrari 360.

Back