Mousasi got some new wheels!

That won't be happening anytime soon. He appears to be pretty damn smart with is money. Heres a clip from one of his interviews.

"You told me the last time I spoke to you that you were very careful with your money. What are your plans to make money after your fight career?

Gegard Mousasi: I am in the real estate business. I never spend my fight money. I invest it in real estate and rent out apartments and houses and buildings. I use the income from that to live on and my fight money goes directly back into getting more real estate. Right now I have 11 different properties. I don't want to work after I retire from fighting, and I already will be able to live a very comfortable lifestyle when that time comes."
Conor can learn something from this.
Invest, invest, invest and you'll be rich for life. You don't get rich by spending shit loads of money.

Has there ever been documented evidence of Mousasi actually smiling?
I think he was smiling when he was smacking Rousey around when she was trying so hard to fight him and failed.

Conor can learn something from this.
Invest, invest, invest and you'll be rich for life. You don't get rich by spending shit loads of money.
Conor intentionally spends all the money he makes because it keeps him hungry and motivated to train harder. He aint no DNB to sit back on his wealth, gotta be grinding 24/7 nawmean?

Back