Mousasi Firing Away, Now Says Whittaker Declined to Fight Him

Relax pal, Moose lost to Hall fair and square but he never was out on that TKO, so don't twist things. They fought again and Moose put him in place, and of that story.

Is very confortable for you to just point out something like "4-0 against who.." like it was the most easiest thing in the world, and yet Moose is one of the most active fighters in that division, and he asks to fight whoever, even short notice challenges and heavier weigh classes.

People had been underestimating him for years and he had shown his improvement over and over again.

Cmon bro...
So in all that writing you did you still basically admit he hasn't beaten anyone and was finished by a guy who isn't even top 10. Maybe he will go on a run here but he certainly has not proved it yet

That was like the most perfect example of a fluke KO in the past 10 years in mma.

What are the odds of that shit happening again? Do you really think that Hall planned to time that spinning kick right when Mousasi was dropping for a takedown? Absolute fluke KO. Hall had absolutely nothing for Mousasi in that fight. First round proved it and the rematch re-proved it.

Oh and Whitakker stands no chance against Mousasi. Huge gap in skillset and fight IQ. Not even remotely close.
So the kick was a fluke how about the flying knee and punches after? All a fluke?

Uriah is a freak athlete he can do that to people it isn't a fluke that he is insanely athletic. The thing that makes him beatable is his fight IQ sucks.....Mousasi had an ever worse fight IQ in that fight and lost, that's it.

Is like calling it a fluke when someone strong as fuck picks up something heavy

So in all that writing you did you still basically admit he hasn't beaten anyone and was finished by a guy who isn't even top 10. Maybe he will go on a run here but he certainly has not proved it yet
I pointed out some points that you intentionally had missed and you still keep it that way. Saying that Mousasi hasn't proved it himself yet is laughable.

I pointed out some points that you intentionally had missed and you still keep it that way. Saying that Mousasi hasn't proved it himself yet is laughable.
Well what is his signature win then? Please fill me in as to why this guy is great

Oh yeah, let's wait to Moose beat convincingly Miocic so you can see him as a legit fighter.

lol.
Or you know... jacare, weidman, Romero, rockhold or even Kennedy.. you know someone worth a damn in the MW division.

Mousasi is a terrible matchup for Whittaker. Good move by Whittaker, imo.

Well what is his signature win then? Please fill me in as to why this guy is great
Again, he doesn't need to beat Cain Velazquez for your approval. He's 4 - 0 this year beating whoever they put in front of him.

Or you know... jacare, weidman, Romero, rockhold or even Kennedy.. you know someone worth a damn in the MW division.
Moose doesn't need to beat those fighters that you mention to be consider legit.
lol at mention Kennedy in this one.

I would say that it clearly was...when Vitor was young, he was massive, so different than where he settled at MW. And then when he was on TRT, he was viciously KOing everyone. When he's not, we get somewhat mixed results.
Vitor can ko'ed most of the people with or without TRT, and that's because he got skills. TRT shit isn't throwing wheel kicks. that's my point. Besides, unfortunately we don't have a certainty that he took that shit his whole career.

Vitor can ko'ed most of the people with or without TRT, and that's because he got skills. TRT shit isn't throwing wheel kicks. that's my point. Besides, unfortunately we don't have a certainty that he took that shit his whole career.
Whatever you say.

Again, he doesn't need to beat Cain Velazquez for your approval. He's 4 - 0 this year beating whoever they put in front of him.
Weakest answer ever, you can't even name one quality win in the guys whole career lol

Mousasi 4-0 in 2016, Weidman 0-2 since USADA. Mousasi has been on the war path.

Weidman wouild beat all those guys Mousasi beat in 2016. There is literally nothing different from Weidman. He lost because the guys he fought simply did better against him than previous opponents.

I lol @ the thought than any of those 4 guys (Santos, Leites, Hall or Belfort) could beat Weidman.

Mousasi got fucking murdered by Jacare. That is what happens when he fights the top guys. He looks even worse than Weidman has.

Back