Mousasi Firing Away, Now Says Whittaker Declined to Fight Him

They should make Silva vs Mousasi and you will se Silva KTFO again just like vs Weidman. In last 5 fights silva didnt win a single fight and got cought using PEDs. Silva didnt win a fight since 2013 ffs

They should make Silva vs Mousasi and you will se Silva KTFO again just like vs Weidman. In last 5 fights silva didnt win a single fight and got cought using PEDs. Silva didnt win a fight since 2013 ffs
He's 41 lol

Yea weidman is trash since usada but the fact he got finished by 2 of the best MWs in the business is a lil different from fighting the halls and Thiago of the division.

yeah for sure and with that considered i wouldn't even say he's been "trash" - definitely hit a rough streak but his physique hasn't changed at all and in both fights he's had moments of success before succumbing to the "mount from hell" and the "flying knee from hell"

just no success against these damn superhero moves from hell.

yeah for sure and with that considered i wouldn't even say he's been "trash" - definitely hit a rough streak but his physique hasn't changed at all and in both fights he's had moments of success before succumbing to the "mount from hell" and the "flying knee from hell"

just no success against these damn superhero moves from hell.
Yea I mean the Romero fight was 1 round a piece and he got sloppy, I thought he looked bad in the rockhold fight, he seem to gas really really early.

Who knows how that fight goes without the dumb spinning kick.

Romero is legit a top 5 fighter in the world right now.

Yea I mean the Romero fight was 1 round a piece and he got sloppy, I thought he looked bad in the rockhold fight, he seem to gas really really early.

Who knows how that fight goes without the dumb spinning kick.

Romero is legit a top 5 fighter in the world right now.

yeah Romero is seriously a freaking super hero. He just amazes me with his athleticism, and at his age too! just amazing, has the potential to take the title very very violently

with the rockhold fight, I remember both guys looking sort of sluggish. I thought weidman might have won the first round when he took luke's back, and then the second round I though Rockhold started to take control with body kicks.

and then in the third round I actually remember chris was starting to have a lot of success with his own body kicks and was really starting to take control of the fight. and then he attempted that damn spinning back kick after luke taunted him. I think he hit luke with a body kick or a punch, something, and luke sort of gave chris this look saying "that didn't hurt" even though it obviously did. and then chris sort of fell for it and threw that damn spinning kick in retaliation to rockhold's facial expression.

and it was all downhill from there....... "he's still my boy!"

EDIT: so weidman was having success with the body kicks, threw a head kick which rockhold blocked, luke shakes his head saying "nah", and weidman throws that damn spinning kick.... I just had to go look it up...

This is MMA not K-1

Lombard = before he was even Bellator champ
Lang = never elite
Manhoef = never elite
Jacare = very early in his career, Mousasi was dominated in the rematch
Hunt = amidst the worst steak of his career
Babalu = WAY past his prime
OSP = never elite
Munoz = never elite
Leites = fringe top 10
Belfort = old as shit and tail end of his career

Literally the best out of that list is Leites
so if you beat a guy before they are champ it doesn't count? Or in the case of Hunt he was on a bad streak so that doesn't count. You ill son

so if you beat a guy before they are champ it doesn't count? Or in the case of Hunt he was on a bad streak so that doesn't count. You ill son
Does Azeredo's win over Anderson mean as much as Weidman's?

yeah Romero is seriously a freaking super hero. He just amazes me with his athleticism, and at his age too! just amazing, has the potential to take the title very very violently

with the rockhold fight, I remember both guys looking sort of sluggish. I thought weidman might have won the first round when he took luke's back, and then the second round I though Rockhold started to take control with body kicks.

and then in the third round I actually remember chris was starting to have a lot of success with his own body kicks and was really starting to take control of the fight. and then he attempted that damn spinning back kick after luke taunted him. I think he hit luke with a body kick or a punch, something, and luke sort of gave chris this look saying "that didn't hurt" even though it obviously did. and then chris sort of fell for it and threw that damn spinning kick in retaliation to rockhold's facial expression.

and it was all downhill from there....... "he's still my boy!"

EDIT: so weidman was having success with the body kicks, threw a head kick which rockhold blocked, luke shakes his head saying "nah", and weidman throws that damn spinning kick.... I just had to go look it up...
It upsets me Romero will be beat by Father Time... imagine the dude got into MMA back in his prime, easy contention for goat!

Yea I really need to rewatch that fight,

I had weidman winning round 1 but rockhold finishing off stronger, rockhold winning round 2. I always thOught rockhold dominated round 3 but I have been told a few times to go rewatch it.

People seem to say weidman was getting the better of him until the spinning kick, I had it the other way but maybe the dominance of rockhold after mixed up my memory.

Mousasi is a fucking beast and he doesnt cheat...
Whats hilarious is that theres a difference between " mma math" and " obvious common sense"
Bisping Mousasi is a perfect example.
All of these fights that im about to compare are all somewhat in a recent timeframe .Bisping was walked down for 25 minutes in Leites fight--- A fight Michael was LUCKY to walk away with a split decision.Mousasi fought the same Leites a few months later and gave Thales the beating of his life(a 15 minute absolute thrashing).
Bispings first title defense on his home soil, was lucky again as he walked away with a " hometown split decision" against a 14th ranked 46 year old Dan Henderson.Gegard fought hendo a few years ago and the fight lasted ONE MINUTE.
Bisping lasted 6 minutes vs Vitor a few years ago before getting blasted by a vitor head kick(yeah-i know trt).If the 2 fought next month, the vegas line would be in the vicinity of a pk em and trtless vitor would handle bisping again ....and i would put money on it.
Belfort lasted 6 minutes with Gegard back in October in an absolute thrashing before Mousasi " belfort-ed" Belfort with that nasty head kick.

Gegard is 41-6 (perfect 8- 0 as a boxer) 9-3 in ufc and he destroys "bums" while other top middleweights attain these huge wins.
The double standards and hate is comical.The thing i dont understand is, how can u not root for a guy like Mousasi ? A complete fighter who never turns down a fight and always comes to fight......and , as of late , throwing his nsme in a seconds notice against 205 champion Cormier and 205 beast anthony johnson..

Weidmans a tough fight, think he easily handles whittaker

Cant wait til Mousasi fights top comp again and gets crushed.

4-0 against who though?

Getting KTFO by Uriah Hall to not even that long ago? Cmon bro....

Relax pal, Moose lost to Hall fair and square but he never was out on that TKO, so don't twist things. They fought again and Moose put him in place, and of that story.

Is very confortable for you to just point out something like "4-0 against who.." like it was the most easiest thing in the world, and yet Moose is one of the most active fighters in that division, and he asks to fight whoever, even short notice challenges and heavier weigh classes.

People had been underestimating him for years and he had shown his improvement over and over again.

Cmon bro...

Back