Motorist Who Struck Boy in Critical Condition After Neighborhood Mob Attack

says the tough guy getting plenty traffic tickets in the hood ... go drive like an idiot in nicer areas and see what happens .. you'll have your licence taken away ... but seems like you should probably already have it taken away

biden_wtf2.gif

So no matter how you drive in the hood you won't lose your license? You only lose your license in nice neighborhoods? lol

So no matter how you drive in the hood you won't lose your license? You only lose your license in nice neighborhoods? lol

You can play real life GTA in the hood. Everyone knows that

Last edited:
You can play real life GTA in the hood. Everyone knows that.

I drove through Kent the other day and hit a police car with an rpg. No fucks given.

Nice neighborhoods are where all the tax revenue comes from.

So true. We learned these lessons playing sim city yet we forget to apply them to real life.

If Godzilla goes on a rampage you just have to hope it's going to be in a poor part of the city.

i'm a minority, grew up in a poor family on welfare and went to mostly minority public schools until college. i can see the impact of race on these stories and the ppl involved. i laugh at how gullible some ppl are when they race isn't a factor.

the most racist group of people on this fucking earth beating a man of another race almost to death for an accident? yeah, i believe it. would expect no less.

Black people are the most racist group of people on this earth? Really? Is the War Room just full of skinhead nazis or what?

Black people are the most racist group of people on this earth? Really? Is the War Room just full of skinhead nazis or what?

While I disagree that blacks are the most racist group of people, it may seem that way to some people since they are allowed by society to be openly racist whereas other groups aren't.

While I disagree that blacks are the most racist group of people, it may seem that way to some people since they are allowed by society to be openly racist whereas other groups aren't.

WAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I can't call them ******s! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!

Spare me, there are a lot of scared, effeminate, racists ITT. Pussies, go hug your ARs and cry yourselves to sleep.

Spare me, there are a lot of scared, effeminate, racists ITT. Pussies, go hug your ARs and cry yourselves to sleep.

I wasn't crying about it because I don't really care; just stating an obvious fact. Maybe you should switch to decaf.

Ironic.

I just want to know: 1) how yahoo.com news commenters will blame this on Obama, and B) why Hollywood Nicky hasn't posted in this thread and condemned George Zimmerman for this incident.

I wasn't crying about it because I don't really care; just stating an obvious fact. Maybe you should switch to decaf.

'Obvious Fact' huh? The fact is, racists are mad they can't just lynch black people anymore...they're mad they are a rapidly shrinking part of humanity, as evidenced ITT... You can be as racist as you want to be bro, doesn't mean me or anyone else has to tolerate that ignorant shit. The times are changing.

Truth hurts

I don't drink coffee BTW.

Back