Motorist Who Struck Boy in Critical Condition After Neighborhood Mob Attack

Poor you, how do you and your oppressed brethren cope?

Like the code words 'urban', 'inner-city', 'arrogant and cocky' that passive-aggressive pussies use because they don't want to get fucked up aren't racist? Please, you'll get no sympathy from my multi-ethnic ass.

edit: pandering for the support from the gays are you? LOfuckingL

Fight the power!

Okay, cool...I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. I just have never sat idly by when any racist shit was going down. No matter what race was doing it.

Watch out we got a social justice warrior over here

Yeah the race angle loses some of the vehemence once you realize the guy's life was saved by a older black woman with a gun.

That kind of reinforces the idea that less educated and less successful people are more inherently racist. Beaten by a gang of thugs hanging around the hood and saved by the nurse.

Many props to her.

Stop being so fucking weak. Say what you mean. All the racists get rustled when I check them...cowards.

lmao this is your first post itt son:

Black people are the most racist group of people on this earth? Really? Is the War Room just full of skinhead nazis or what?

rofl I would post a rustled jimmies meme but you'd probably report it for "racism"

EXPOSED

Stop being so fucking weak. Say what you mean. All the racists get rustled when I check them...cowards.
WatchOutGuys.png

lmao this is your first post itt son:

rofl I would post a rustled jimmies meme but you'd probably report it for "racism"

EXPOSED

WTF? I don't speak or understand Special Needs, so have someone clarify what you mean please. You're the one with the rustled jimmies homie...I spoke truth and it hurt you.

I'm not the only one...I bet to cowardly racists, anyone who stands up to them or checks their ignorance should deserve this meme right? Hahaha... spare me.

All of you are getting exposed ITT.

I'm not trying to change minds, none of that Kumbaya bullshit. If you want to hate someone for the color of their skin, or blame them because you ended up being a disappointment to your family and friends, knock yourself out. But if you have the balls to let your racism flag fly expect people like me to not tolerate it.

Now you guys can go back to jerking off to shitty assault weapons or whatever...

I'm not the only one...I bet to cowardly racists, anyone who stands up to them or checks their ignorance should deserve this meme right? Hahaha... spare me.

All of you are getting exposed ITT.
WatchOutGuys.png

WTF? I don't speak or understand Special Needs, so have someone clarify what you mean please. You're the one with the rustled jimmies homie...I spoke truth and it hurt you.

it didnt take this guy long to reach maximum over-rustle

The only racial component of this crime is that a black man would have known better than to get out of the car in that neighborhood.

Back