• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Mother & Child DENIED entry to United Flight for using the wrong Pronouns

I am honestly getting tired of seeing pronouns everywhere and even as far in Video Games.

You can not simply enjoy a Western Video Game without choosing a preferred pronoun for your main character.
Whats worse of this in many Western Video Games you no longer have the option of choosing either male or female or other instated its pronouns or a random genderless option.
Funny considering you posted this on she he her dog

We already have United’s side of the story now. She tried taking to many bags on the flight and got disrespectful when they told her no. Just a Karen being a Karen.
According to United Side the Karen was actually not allowed because of to many bags.
It seemed a bit strange of the story that she wasnt because of just pronouns.

I did catch up with the story.

Cause the bullshit confirms what they want to believe.

Aint that right, @GoldenWolf87?
I did catch up with story.
At first the story did seem good to be believed that they didn't allow her entry into the flight because of the pronouns, it seems there was another reason for her being denied the entry.

I'm a bit skeptical myself, but that's all you can be without any other information. To say that she definitely did something more worthy of being kicked off the plane, is just pissing in the wind. You don't know. It's really not out of this world that the airline could consider "misgendering" someone a grave offense to their staff. Hell, you can get fired for that shit. Don't act like this shit isn't being taken seriously.

Remember that old MS volunteer that got let go for not understanding the pronoun game? Yeah, you had people doing the same shit and immediately dismissing the report and alleging that she must've been racist or just too old to work there anymore, and it turned out the initial report was 100% accurate, and she was indeed let go over the ridiculous reasons stated.

Just saying, you don't know, and is it really that unbelievable in this day and age? I know it sounds a bit ridiculous, but there's lots of ridiculous unbelievable shit going on with this movement.
You open with "you're skeptical " and close with "you know it's ridiculous "... We don't know what happened is the point. If you need to speculate to dunk on it and feel happy go ahead.

That was the most centre story I could find. Every other story was either all in support of her or just referencing her instagram post.

That was the only one with an actual response from United even mentioned. United claimed she used slurs and the Captain heard it and supported the crew. Same with a mention of too many bags.

My guess is that she said "Sir" to be a smart arse because who refers to a flight attendant as sir in 2024, got called on it and then went on a rant about how she shouldn't have to buy into delusion.
Captain heard it by being just inside the cabin near the entrance and told her to get off.
I didn't mean to impung your integrity I was just pointing it out. I agree with what you're saying here.

I didn't mean to impung your integrity I was just pointing it out. I agree with what you're saying here.
Nah I don't take it personally at all. Every other article just basically posted that a female had posted on Instagram.
That source actually did some form of investigative journalism and atleast Googled if United had responded.

The actual female was with her Mum also which isn't really mentioned. Share the load with the little fella you are trying to get to cry.
It does mention they took her baggage including "medication" whatever that apparently is.

It's funny though. People will get upset about someone asking to be called a different gender and then cry when that same persons employer refuses them a service for that behaviour. It works both ways. You can say whatever you want but outside of a refund they have a right to refuse service to look after their employees.

I have never called a flight attendant sir especially wearing a dress. Unless she was in the Military or was a time travelling Knight from the middle ages, why would she be saying something like that except to get a rise.

Private business has a right to refuse service to anyone they want to.

It's called freedom, why do you hate it?

Apparently it is. The lefties ITT already said upfront that they don't want it to be true and used racial slurs to refer to the lady, and the best they could come up with is that the initial argument was about carry on luggage. Great, they don't kick you off planes for having an extra diaper bag, and some lady holding a baby isn't having a meltdown or physcially fighting anybody, and if that was the case, 100% of people on airplanes have cell phones and would have filmed it, so it seems that she actually was thrown off for misgendering the tranny.

I'm more surprised that an airline hires a tranny to be honest.

They usually only hire attractive people.

Nah I don't take it personally at all. Every other article just basically posted that a female had posted on Instagram.
That source actually did some form of investigative journalism and atleast Googled if United had responded.

The actual female was with her Mum also which isn't really mentioned. Share the load with the little fella you are trying to get to cry.
It does mention they took her baggage including "medication" whatever that apparently is.

It's funny though. People will get upset about someone asking to be called a different gender and then cry when that same persons employer refuses them a service for that behaviour. It works both ways. You can say whatever you want but outside of a refund they have a right to refuse service to look after their employees.

I have never called a flight attendant sir especially wearing a dress. Unless she was in the Military or was a time travelling Knight from the middle ages, why would she be saying something like that except to get a rise.

Yeah this also, I don't think I've ever engaged with a flight attendant enough to even get into using pronouns or addressing them in any way.

It's because of shit like this that Trump will be elected.

It's because of shit like this that Trump will be elected.

You do realize its looking like the lady lied, and the dispute was over he bringing too much shit as carry-ons?

So yea, I guess fake rage-bait articles like this is whats going to help Trump

this surprised me, i assumed airlines would be public
They should have public airline transportation. Keep the riffraff off my flight.
Can you imagine people jumping turnstiles to grab a flight for free

this surprised me, i assumed airlines would be public

Nope, not in the US. If they were public the "no fly list" would be illegal... the government prefers to keep airlines private so they can collude with them to deprive you of your rights.

Her story sounds like bullshit. I dont see her denied boarding for "accidentally" using a wrong pronoun. Accidentally means once, after that you apologize and ignore the person.
I can totally see her not wanting to put luggage in storage and then waiting for it at arrival, her traveling with an elderly person and a young child. I hate people like that. fuck her.

Back