• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most title reigns

Shay Brennan

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
FighterDivisionReigns
Randy CoutureHW/LHW6 (5 undisputed, 1 interim)
Jon JonesHW/LHW4 (3 undisputed, 1 interim)
GSPWW/MW4 (3 undisputed, 1 interim)
Amanda NunesW-BW/W-FW3 (3 undisputed)
Brandon MorenoFLW3 (2 undisputed, 1 interim)
Israel AdesanyaMW3 (2 undisputed, 1 interim)
Conor McGregorLW/FW3 (2 undisputed, 1 interim)
Jose AldoFW3 ( 2 undisputed, 1 interim)

Which is your favourite? Mine is GSP.

Can someone define a title reign for me? These numbers don't line up with what I thought it was.
What does reigning title mean?

being the most recent winner of a competition: She's the reigning champion at Wimbledon.

At least according to google.

Can someone define a title reign for me? These numbers don't line up with what I thought it was.
For GSP it’s the first time he won the belt at WW (1). He lost it. Then he won an Interim WW title (1). Then he won the undisputed WW Title again (2). Then finally he won the MW Title (3).

3 undisputed, 1 interim.

I hope that helps.

I don't like counting interims. Muddies the water imho.
Agreed. They should stop calling them interim titles and just call it 'Money in the Bank' ..

8rlbey.jpg

Im so confused right now. Why isn't Anderson there instead of Izzy

Further proof that Anderson is the goat

For GSP it’s the first time he won the belt at WW (1). He lost it. Then he won an Interim WW title (1). Then he won the undisputed WW Title again (2). Then finally he won the MW Title (3).

3 undisputed, 1 interim.

I hope that helps.

Yes, thank you! My brain was kafoozled.

wheres Silva? that man was somethingelse in his heyday, knocking out killers left and right.

Im so confused right now. Why isn't Anderson there instead of Izzy
Because once he lost the title he never won another one so he only had 1 title reign and this list is meant for fighters that have lost the belt and won it back or won another belt in another weight class.. So bit redundant to name all the fighters with only one title reign.

FighterDivisionReigns
Randy CoutureHW/LHW6 (5 undisputed, 1 interim)
Jon JonesHW/LHW4 (3 undisputed, 1 interim)
GSPWW/MW4 (3 undisputed, 1 interim)
Amanda NunesW-BW/W-FW3 (3 undisputed)
Brandon MorenoFLW3 (2 undisputed, 1 interim)
Israel AdesanyaMW3 (2 undisputed, 1 interim)
Conor McGregorLW/FW3 (2 undisputed, 1 interim)
Jose AldoFW3 ( 2 undisputed, 1 interim)

Which is your favourite? Mine is GSP.
there has to be a few girls that would qualify where is the WMMA bro?

Because once he lost the title he never won another one so he only had 1 title reign and this list is meant for fighters that have lost the belt and won it back or won another belt in another weight class.. So bit redundant to name all the fighters with only one title reign.
I get it now. Thanks

Shouldn’t an interim title win just count as part of the same reign if it rolls right into a unification? It’s like getting a prize, another reign added to your resume because the real champ stubbed his toe or something.

Couture is literally Ric Flair by mma standards

Back