• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most refreshing TUF in along time

There are quite a few legitimate prospects on this show who I think will have staying power in the UFC.

Also, there's been enough entertainment without the excessive drunken deubachery and drama. Sonnen has quickly established that he was a VERY good coach.

Can't wait to see more.

There are quite a few legitimate prospects on this show who I think will have staying power in the UFC.

Also, there's been enough entertainment without the excessive drunken deubachery and drama. Sonnen has quickly established that he was a VERY good coach.

Can't wait to see more.

Agreed. The drunken idiots being kept to a minimum is excellent. Them showing actual training instead of the constant lip and posturing is far more entertaining.

Not saying I want it, but I think it happens.

The WMMA division is years away from a TUF show. The "UFC woman's champion" has 6 fights under her belt. What are they going to do, take a bunch of girls with no fights and train them?

If it catches on and we see more women lining up to fight, then maybe someday

I agree best season in a while. I can't wait to see Hester fight. Honestly I havnt watch since rampage vs rashad

i thought the little intro segments with their families in the first episode plus the family cam were nice touches to make you feel the impact of the win/loss.

also, the production value seems higher this season with great camera work and editing.

i went into this season favoring jones vs chael as a coach, but within just 3 episodes chael has completely won me over with his heart to heart talks with his fighters. chael seems to care a lot more than jones.

all in all, it seems like a great season. i didn't watch the last season with roy nelson, but i thought tuf brazil was awesome too.

Back