• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Most refreshing TUF in along time

ajwbjj87

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I dunno about you guys but TUF was getting really stale for me these last few years. My favorite seasons were 1, 3 the comeback and that heavy weight one was decent also but honestly the last few were brutal IMO. However this year I find myself to be enjoying this season more then any other season in recent history. I think it's mainly because a few of these guys have real potential (mostly Hall). I also think Chael is a class act of a coach. What are your guys opinion of this season so far?

Hall has potential but he didn't really impress me all the much in the beginning of that fight. In the first season Diego steam rolled every opponent from beginning to end. That's what I want to see.

But I will say that this season is done really well. Better than any other season. They made big improvements that needed to be made and the fighters in general look good. Also the people who are winning the fights so far look like they deserve those wins. Occasionally you'll get guys from TUF who kind of lack potential but somehow manage to get by and make it into the UFC.

It is good so far, looking forward to hall.

What would really work and help the ratings would be a season with a couple of gay fighters in the house.

I dunno about you guys but TUF was getting really stale for me these last few years. My favorite seasons were 1, 3 the comeback and that heavy weight one was decent also but honestly the last few were brutal IMO. However this year I find myself to be enjoying this season more then any other season in recent history. I think it's mainly because a few of these guys have real potential (mostly Hall). I also think Chael is a class act of a coach. What are your guys opinion of this season so far?

its awesome to see the house not full of immature morons/junie brownings/julian lanes (although i will admit julian gave us perhaps the greatest tuf breakdown of all time which was freakin hilarious) seems like everyone, for the most part, has mutual respect for one another and all are really motivated to win the show.

It's certainly an improvement.

Chael has been great as well.

I personally think it needs some Team Dagger action

I feel the same way. I was really excited to see Chael as a coach and he hasn't disappointed me. Not really interested in Jon Jones as a person but am liking the season so far

It's a great season.
I still wish they showed more training, but it's a huge improvement.

Women's TUF ... coming soon.

I love this season. Chael is a great coach and entertaining guy. Jones is coming along as a coach. There are some great talents on the show this year. Urijah Hall's personality and skill are great. It keeps me entertained.

I have watched every season except for Hendo/Bisping (I was too busy with college and just never got around to it) and I only watched 2 episodes of last season and gave up on it because Nelson and Carwin had no personality and the contestants were annoying and not that great. This season has restored my faith in the show.

I agree, this has been a great season. It looks like there is a bit more talent in the house this time around and the production values are great. There have also been some really good fights.

I'm enjoying it.

Back