• Interstellar

• The English Patient

• The Revenant

• The Hurt Locker

• Black Panther

• Logan

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Black Panther was forgettable AF, with a very weak lead, and weak 2nd villain. Movie needed More Serkis less Michael B Jordan.

Really? It's not my favorite but it's many levels above some of the dogshit movies that won best picture. Crash, and Shakespeare in love being the two worst in recent history.
Yeah, Crash should have been in the poll. When I voted "other" I meant Crash.

Avatar and Black Panther were the shit. Screw y'all

You didn't like Black Panther?

mshckd.gif

Go into an argument with my friend because I told him it was an okay superhero movie. He thought it was like Oscar worthy. @Trotsky

Last edited:
The most overrated movie is Scarface. Of that list, I'd say Avatar.

The Godfather: 0 votes

The Godfather Part II: 0 votes

{<redford}

Voted Avitar. Watched it once. Was OK. Best thing about it was the word “Unobtainium”. Never saw any reason to revisit.

Oh, and it’s a fucking disgrace to have included The Big Lebowski in the OP poll.

Black Panther definitely wins the prize although Get Out is up there too.

Donnie Darko by far. I'd be surprised if any of those other movies get a significant number of votes.

If they do, it's probably because they haven't seen Donnie Darko

DD shits all over the LOTR films and Fury Road.

I don’t bother watching superhero movies anymore because I’m an adult, but I must say that the English Patient was possibly the worst Oscar-nominated movie i’ve ever seen.

Black Panther, easily. The movie was shit.

Then Logan. Then Infinity War.

Black Panther has 21.6% of the votes thus far. Which is a good lead among the rest. Never seen the movie, but I guess I'll never will now.

Tough choice between Avatar, donnie darko and black panther.
I went with avatar the clear winner in this poll

Black Panther was forgettable AF, with a very weak lead, and weak 2nd villain. Movie needed More Serkis less Michael B Jordan.

The opposite I would say, a strong lead and villain but not much else(well besides Andy Serkis) was all that memorable about it.

Lol @ the Godfather on this list. That's like calling the gun an overrated weapon.

The Departed is the most overrated movie I've ever come across.

<{monica}> I hate that goddamn movie. 2000s and beyond Scorsese is a hack and the original Chinese film is far superior in every way.

Wolf of Wall Street, The Revenant.....basically anything with DiCaprio is extremely overrated.

Prediction: That Manson murder Tarantino movie is going to suck and will be overrated because Hollywood is mostly trash these days.

Back