Most Insane UFC Comeback?

Chris Leben had some badass comebacks as well. The Terry Martin fight was awesome, as well as his late in the fight submission win over that Japanese guy.

after that brutal slam, Fedor behaved like nothing happened. o_O
Fedor behaves like nothing is ever happening. Stoic cage fighters are entertaining as hell. Shout out to Gunner Nelson and Gegard Mousasi

There's a lightweight, can't remember his name, kinda lanky and non-muscular but super-tough...was getting his ass kicked for two rounds, then came back in the third and got the finish. Somebody help me...

Do you remember around what year?

Bob Sapp vs Nog was pretty fun!

I would say Lewis/Volkov is a recent one that's up there, but Lewis has made a career off doing that type of shit.

Hector lombard vs neil magny is my favorite.

And i remember sherdog after anderson triangled chael. Much MUCH worse aftermath than anything Conor did in UFC.

Speaking of Conor....is he ok? His sholder dislocate after the fight? Any tweets? Anyone tweet back? Any court dates? Plz AnYThING???

Im not a conor hater or supporter. My life sucks and i just WHANT TO KNOW

I would say Lewis/Volkov is a recent one that's up there, but Lewis has made a career off doing that type of shit.
Makes sense, Sasha was dominating then Lewis knocked him out in the dying seconds of the fight.

Silva vs Sonnen
Elkins vs Bektic
Alcantara vs Sanders
Paul Craig vs Ankalaev

Back