Most Insane UFC Comeback?

I'd also like to throw in Russow vs Duffee. Russow was getting dominated the first two rounds...then he brought out the deadly hook + hammerfist of doom combo.

Magny vs Lombard was insane and super underrated
Hendo vs Lombard too
Alves vs Kampmann
Ellenburger vs Kampmann
Mein vs Alves

yair losing every minute of the fight vs zombie, to land a bizarre ko elbow in the last second

Fedor/Randleman

/end of thread

idk if I’d call that much of a comeback. The slam looked nice and all, but it really wasn’t effective at all, and fedor exploded out from the bottom soon afterwards without having been in any trouble and finished it.

idk if I’d call that much of a comeback. The slam looked nice and all, but it really wasn’t effective at all, and fedor exploded out from the bottom soon afterwards without having been in any trouble and finished it.

Hard disagree. That slam would've retired 99.99% of all fighters.

yair losing every minute of the fight vs zombie, to land a bizarre ko elbow in the last second
It was a close fight that was 2-2 going into the 5th

He was losing the 5th but he was certainly holding his own throughout the fight.

Paul Craig's RD 3 4:59 submission over Maghomed Ankalaev

There's a lightweight, can't remember his name, kinda lanky and non-muscular but super-tough...was getting his ass kicked for two rounds, then came back in the third and got the finish. Somebody help me...

Back