Most impresive thing about TJ popping.... Aaron Pico outdoes him in workouts

Just curious if EPO users are lumped with someone like Horse Meat, Bork, or TRTfor.

Absolutely. It's arguably more of a performance enhancer than many anabolic agents. The boxing world turned on Shane Mosley for popping for EPO. Think about the unfair advantage a boxer would have if he's still fresh as a daisy going into the 12th round and with the same power as the first round while his opponent is running on fumes.

Last edited:
Absolutely. It's arguably more of a performance enhancer than many anabolic agents. The boxing world turned on Shane Mosley for popping for EPO.
Thank you for enlightening me, genuinely.

As most of you know, TJuice Dillashaw trains UFC with Aaron Pico ( Pico trains Bellator, of course).

Idk if remembered, TJ said on the Rogan podcast that Aaron Pico outdoes him in some of the workouts like cycling amongst others.

How impressive is that considering TJuicing?

Because one is a kid and the other a man?

tumblr_pm3m5kI5QH1rofocqo2_r1_500.gif

henry-cejudo-012019-getty-ftrjpg_zsrjldmxqeec1gw8blrupd39s.jpg

#glasschins

As most of you know, TJuice Dillashaw trains UFC with Aaron Pico ( Pico trains Bellator, of course).

Idk if remembered, TJ said on the Rogan podcast that Aaron Pico outdoes him in some of the workouts like cycling amongst others.

How impressive is that considering TJuicing?

He also can't take a punch

Fuck man. I dunno if Pico's chin is glass. That punch looks pretty rough. It's more of a stupid chin for being there.

We now have stupid chins too?!?!

"what do you think about fighter X?"
"well guys good but he has a stupid chin"
"aaaawwww" :(

I first read the title as "impressive thing about TJ pooping".
Leaving this thread very disappointed.

same camp, same trainers, do the math. Pico is on the picograms too. You can't tell me that Sam Calavitta guy didn't know what TJ was doing (if not the one to hook him up with it), so he probably hooks all the fighters up.

Aaron Pico on EPO confirmed?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back