Most impresive thing about TJ popping.... Aaron Pico outdoes him in workouts

One explanation, Pico has the better gear.

Tj is a liar, but he told the truth about that one thing I want to believe

I mean, they named picograms after him, what do you expect

He's young as shit. You really recover well when you are young. I remember herniating disc at 19 and still training/fully recover within a few months. Nowadays I got a knee sprain and I am out forever

Pico is a great fighter, great speed and offense but dumb, forgetting he has to defend himself, could easily still be undefeated. He got that Fedor Strikeforce syndrome, just swinging to finish as quick as possible.

Ugh...his last one was ugly. Almost like he was waiting for the guy to clock him.

2 brutal losses early in his career.
That guy he just fought is a very underrated fighter

Bad defensive awareness is kind of becoming a pattern though.

Is EPO equivalent to roids though?
Its more for endurance compared to muscle mass, so in the context of out-doing someone in a workout, it would imply endurance and is a huge compliment for Aaron Piccogram

I am just numb to the idea of steroids. Rather that ufc legalizes it and the best chemical freak wins. If anderson silva really came from steroids then I would like to see another.

In some ways I think the high level of mma is too much on the body and they need steroids to recover from injuries and training.

Although I love a fair fight and if there was a way to level the field honestly then of course no roids. But now, it seems like the fighter with more money to mask roids wins.

everyone who trains at that old guys garage is suspect IMO.

As most of you know, TJuice Dillashaw trains UFC with Aaron Pico ( Pico trains Bellator, of course).

Idk if remembered, TJ said on the Rogan podcast that Aaron Pico outdoes him in some of the workouts like cycling amongst others.

How impressive is that considering TJuicing?

bellator supplements > ufc supplements

look into it

Pico is literally a decade younger than TJ and an absolute freak.

As a teenager he was wrestling and winning at the senior world level. He qualified for the 2016 Olympic trials at 19, where he beats multiple NCAA D1 champions and makes it to the finals.

Pico is the definition of a special athlete.

Same camp
Same trainers
Same coaches
Different orgs with different testing
One tests positive
One...doesn't really get tested all that much if at all.

Hm.

Back