Most Iconic Movie Gun real or fantasy.

phantasm-ii-shotgun-3.jpg
Did @Bobby Boulders post this yet

Reggie3_PH4.jpg

I actually owned a Glock21. Didn't like the feel and my aim with that versus the Beretta did not compare. But so many use the Glock so can't say it's a bad gun, just not for me. Guns are like woman, they all give us a bang and we have a ton of choices.

True the GLOCKS are almost Universally described as either you lov'em or hate'em no middle ground. I'm just surgical with my shot placement and I've got four inch groupings at 15 yards with the Thing. The berettas and H&K's I'm Okay with. but Heaven help a human being if I'm shooting a GLOCK at them.

oh jack,you aint the professional i thought you where.

500px-PredatorsAA12-2.jpg

admit it,if your a shooting enthusiast,you want to have a go with a fully auto shotgun.

I hated PREDATORS when I first saw it then after watching it like 5 more times I like it and that auto shotgun I want to say was first seen in Sensei Seagal's "On deadly ground"

I hated PREDATORS when I first saw it then after watching it like 5 more times I like it and that auto shotgun I want to say was first seen in Sensei Seagal's "On deadly ground"
this is true,but a 100 round drum magazine,thats serious fire power.

hot damn what movie is that from? kinda reminds me of that 50Cal double barrel shot gun from Tremors.

its from Phantasm 2. Phantasm 1-3 are good movies. Underated Horror flicks. The Tall Man is a one creepy mother fucker

Boys I still Think Robocop's Gun should be up there .Murphy was explosively castrating fools in that first movie.

That's a tough one.

I have an unhealthy o session wo h firearms, I can't stop buying them, I have over 100 guns mys of and inkeepmbuying more.

The mini gun from predator is dope but not available to cunts like "Riggs bitch"...

I had a beretta and every time i picked it up, I was like "Riggs bitch

Back