Most Frustrating Fight To Watch?

Heath Herring vs. Brock drove me insane. I'd watched Heath in his Pride days and figured he would roll Brock and his penis chest. That was the most awful one-sided pounding I had seen in a long time.

Recent memory:
Ngannou v. Beast - Obvious
Jackson v. CM Punk - Just put that animal out of my misery

Older fight(s):
Hunt v. Rothwell - Both of them were out of gas from the get go
Chuck v. Babalu 2 - Worst strategy ever
Sylvia v. Monson - Tim drops him w/a knee at the end of 2nd round then both have to be told by BJM in the middle of a round that this is actually a fight and they should actually... you know... fight.

JDS vs Cain 3. Stop backing straight up! You already found this doesn't work!

Any aldo fight where he didnt use leg kicks

Kos vs Diego

Diaz vs Condit
Francis vs Lewis
Tyson vs Holyfield 2 lol

Sean O’Malley against that Asian.

His leg was broken, the other guy knew it, and he took him down.

I hate low fight IQ fights. I yell at the screen lol

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F926955562%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

To me, the most frustrating part about that fight was Joe Rogan interviewing a man that is on his back and seeking medical attention.

Silva Vs Bisping

Silva spent a large amount of time in that fight standing in striking range but not throwing any strikes.. just refusing to fight. Silva only spent about 30 seconds actually fighting - when he flurried on Bisping, had him hurt, then had the mouthguard/knee thing, then he went back to not fighting again...

I was screaming at my tv the whole time that he was refusing to fight and giving the decision away

Shad vs Rampage, Wonderboy vs Woodley, Big Nog vs Mir 2, Lewis vs Ngannou, and Diaz vs Silva.

Watching Frankie try the same exact game plan and make the same exact mistakes vs. Aldo in the rematch. I was pissed and disappointed.

Nate vs Conor 1
Khabib vs Barboza
Forrest vs Shogun 2
Erick Silva vs Anyone post-usada
Condit vs Wrestlers
Silva vs Brunson

diaz condit comes to mind cuz we were expecting all out war and we got greg jackson influenced condit in there instead. fucking pissed.

anderson vs maia or leites as well. silva was on his bullshit for a good year or 2. sonnen revamped his title run

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back