Most Frustrating Fight To Watch?

Chris Gaines

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Listen, I just rewatched Kongo vs Cain, and Joe Rogan sounded frustrated in Kongo's game plan. Kongo was rocking him on the feet, but kept trying to clench whenever they were on their feet.

975lpd.jpg

So, what fight was the most frustrating to watch for you?

Discuss.

any fight where a guy has a great ground game and refuses to even try to use it. rampage with his wrestling, BJ and aldo with their BJJ, etc.

Watching tippy toes Penn was way beyond frustrating lol

It was infuriating

Penn vs Siver. He almost had him in the 2nd round. Then he just stopped fighting in the 3rd or completely ran out of gas.

I was very frustrated after watching Maynard vs. Guida, but it happens from time to time, when a big fight is disappointing! :)

Bonnar vs Griffin
Doo Hoo Choi vs Swanson
Jones vs Gus
Robbie vs Rory 2
These are the worst fights ever

I also enjoy to watch
Woodley vs Daley
Woodley vs Gastelum
Woodley vs WB 2
Woodley vs Maia
Woodley vs Shields

Sean O’Malley against that Asian.

His leg was broken, the other guy knew it, and he took him down.

I hate low fight IQ fights. I yell at the screen lol

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F926955562%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Last edited:
Ronda vs tate 2

Tate was doing well on the feet and kept clinching. Was odd.

I can't think of anything specific, but it's a toss up between when the fighter I'm rooting for get ruthlessly held down, and can't get up, or becomes gun-shy for 3 or 5 rounds. Probably the latter.

Something not frustrating as much as disheartening was seeing Weidman getting ground into dust by Rockhold.

That recent Munhoz fight. He fucked up his opponent's leg with kicks, and the guy could barely stand - actually was falling. I think body shots may have been having the same effect, towards the end. Every single time his opponent fell, he tried to put him in a stupid fucking guilotine or darce that didn't work. I mean like probably 10 or so attempts. Wtf was that guy thinking? Rousimar level IQ shit. First time I saw him, and probably could just as soon be the last.

Diaz vs McGregor 2, wtf was the point of not tripping McGregor once he was pressed against the cage?

I actually gave up on Hendo as a fighter after the Jake Shields disgracing. Just an awful collapse. Awful.

Last edited:
The fights where one fighter gets taken down and cant get up for the entire round. Then the start of the next round they immediately start throwing leg kicks or running into clinch range, basically giving up the takedown on a platter. Even worse is when they pull guard.

Sean O’Malley against that Asian.

His leg was broken, the other guy knew it, and he took him down.

I fight low fight IQ fights. I yell at the screen lol

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F926955562%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale
Fun fact, the Asian Sensation was born in Rhode Island. Can't even trust a name to be authentic anymore.

kongo vs barry

sonnen- silva 1

silva vs anybody that has good jitsu

Back