Most Entertaining WW Champion: Lawler or GSP?

Most entertaining champion?

• Total voters
I would take George over Lawler by decision, but I find Robbie far more entertaining.

Robbie Brawler or Games "Safe" Planner

one of the most exciting champion of all time vs THE all time most boring champion in the history of UFC/MMA.

Last edited:
GSP is NOT entertaining at all.. I appreciate his technique, but compared to lawler he reminds me of my Ex wife.. Gets the job done, but nothing to brag about.

Grease wasnt even more entertaining or been in as many great fights as Matt Hughes, let alone Hobbie.

I will say GSP because I am entertained by technical brilliance.

Lay n Pray St-Pierre
Lets bang Robbie

Robbie more entertaining by far.

GSP wasn't even a smidge entertaining since serra KOd him. He turned into the most boring scared decision machine I've ever seen.

Sucks because he used to be very entertaining before that.

Everyone will say Lawler of course, but fun fact:

At this point in GSP's title run he actually had more finishes.

Hughes - finished for interim
Serra - finished
Fitch - decisioned
Bj - finished

Hendricks - decisioned
Rory - finished
Condit - decisioned
Twood - ?

It's almost like finishing the top in the division in title fights is hard or something...

Robbie Lawler and Matt Hughes were more exciting as champions than GSP, imo. Not even debatable.

GSP Pre-Serra should be a voting option. He was pretty special when he actually was living by his nickname 'Rush'..

Robbie is more exciting. Both are super humble guys and class acts all the way. Great champs.

Is this a joke? I have not missed GSP at all who of course is a much better athlete. Robbie's title fights have everything in them - competitive, high action, lots of damage, etc.

Back