Most embarrassing moments?

#2 Justine Kish

iu

Yep Felice definitely beat the crap out of her that night.

Nasty.

But hey, as Kish said afterwards: "shit happens"

Man- hurt, stunned , exhausted, desperate.......as a -1600 favorite in early 2nd.
oooooooohhhhh- this is a gift that continues to give for rousey haters along with the " decapitation heard around the world " moments later.

yup, sure was. and back when it happened, you had some people around here saying how forrest was knocked out, and he didn't know what he was doing lol. he put his hand up in mercy towards anderson, and then ran away. felt bad for him at first, but if you look back at the interviews with forrest afterwards, he acted like a dick to certain interviewers who would bring it up. think he's over it now, though.
The truth of it is it looked like a fan " won a chance to spar with Anderson" .... he looks ridiculous, gets knocked out by a jab then just got the fuck out of dodge like " what am I doing here ?" ----- all this after hearing for months Dana saying " well you want to see someone stand and FIGHT Anderson, well we found that someone" and Forrest " I might not be the best fighter or the best .........on roster but I'm showing up to bring it to this guy or anybody else" ( something along those lines- from what I remember).

I was always a Karo Parisyan fan, but his last UFC fight Denis Hallman was an embarrassing performance.
Same here, I remember thinking fuck, if you're getting KO'd by Dennis Hallman at this stage of his career, you have to bounce.
No disrespect to Hallman, but he was hardly ever a KO artist

Is it really that complicated? We both agree that Rousey wasn't properly prepared for Holm, despite having a crystal clear idea of what Holly was bringing. We both agree that she was heavily distracted by her sudden fame. The only other thing I say is that I think she was ok with those distractions and spending less time in the gym because she thought it would still be enough to handle Holm.

There is no way she came to the fight without believing that she trained enough. And if she didn't train that much and still thought it was enough, then it's pretty clear that she saw herself as a vastly superior fighter than Holm in the first place.
Rogan called a perfect first round ( as almost he knew what was going to happen). The boxing and Ronda keeping her head on center line and how Holly was knowing where ronda's head/face were going to be the whole time. He sounded as surprised as I've ever heard him.
I think anik was next him saying something like " yeah , Ronda off to a sluggish start " and Rogan firing back " no man, shes getting clobbered......she is hurt and breathing hard,man. Look at her face "

2hgtue1.jpg

To be fair even the GOAT has his moments.

eJaB7va.gif
I remember quarry mock running like 3 times during fight and starnes did nothing but to circle (quickly) away. Damnnnnnn

Actually- just got a memory smack- Starnes got pretty pissed at one moment and flicked him the bird. Funny shit.

Last edited:
people might not remember but jordan mein was giving thiago alves them canadian hands and had him hurt bad. then in a moment of retardation he taunts by doing a completely random summersalt to the side, to get his back off the cage. then runs and puts his back on the cage cutting HIMSELF off.........and thiago throws the hardest body kick hes probably ever landed in his mma career. mein gos down and is finished.

giphy.gif

ParchedDevotedEland.gif

ps i like jordan mein, but i watched him snatch defeat from the jaws of victory 8(

Yea, because all he had to worry about in that fight was that one single punch. . .

Just study the finish of Bader's last fight. Know what's his most dangerous weapon more. Fedor got caught by the same punch fight right after. It's embarrassing.

Silva vs Weidman.

Can't get any worse than someone faking being hurt to mock his opponent only to have his head dribbled on the canvas 3 seconds later.

Back